Be honest... you've pooped yourself, haven't you.

Options

Replies

• headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    oh yeah.

sharts
    squirts
    little milk dud
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Lol, if one engages in drinking a lot of protein shakes and taking creatine, it's GONNA happens sometime. No shame from me, of course I have.

One of the worst displays I've ever seen by someone else though was when I first started lifting. A real "hole in the wall" gym with very basic equipment. Anyway guy was squatting with a respectable weight. There were about 5 of us in the gym at the time. Then we hear big fart. As the guy starts ascending in his squat, he craps all over himself. Ah, but he continued till he finished his reps. He then went into the bathroom, apparently stripped off his clothing, we hear some water rushing, and then he comes back out (looking sans underwear) in his sweats, then goes on to the leg press to finish his leg work. Gym stank till the next day. That week I went and joined Gold's.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

HE FINISHED HIS REPS?!?!
    Not kidding. Dude just kept going. Think he did like 4 more. Me and the others weren't only shocked, but gagging from the smell.
    Gahhh, I just gagged again from visually thinking about it again.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    That would never happen at Planet Fitness!
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Shouldnt this thread be titled?:

A guide to get you started on your path to Poopypants

I am laughing so hard I am crying.......
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    *kitten* happens. Literally. Yes, I'm not proud, but it's happened.

Jeff... have anything to add here?

At this time, i am choosing not to share any stories i *might* have publicly. A apologised for the comforter. The washing machine did it's job. Enough said.

ETA: When i am ready to share, odus hears it first.

tumblr_llhvscqLGp1qdato8o1_500.gif
  • odusgolp
    Options

I feel seriously inadequate for not having done this...
  • Barbellarella_
    Barbellarella_ Posts: 454 Member
    Options

:laugh:

Also I feel very left out that I don't have an epic ???? story to tell. :sad:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

That's not hard to fix you know.
  • odusgolp
    Options

All you need is a pizza with chorizo and garlic on it, apparently!! JOIN US!
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Only when sick. I've been very fortunate with extreme bowel control.
    And childbirth doesn't count. It's expected and encouraged, means you're doing it right!
  • Wasatcher
    Wasatcher Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You people are all disgusting and should be wearing diapers. Even with creatine and protein shakes it hasn't happened to me.

I did share a golf cart once with someone who had the accident. Pulled my bag off the card and walked from there on. He went down to the pond washed it off and put 'em back on. News reached the clubhouse before him. When he got there it had absolutely cleared out.
  • elizabethroyce10
    elizabethroyce10 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    LOL I love that im not the only one! I had a major major incident... on the streets of Boston............
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    Somethings shouldn't be public knowledge, I know since I started eating clean I'm afraid to fart. LOL!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    LOL I love that im not the only one! I had a major major incident... on the streets of Boston............

Now we know what that bomb was really about....
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options

VnGn9Ya.gif
  • odusgolp
    Options

VnGn9Ya.gif

This gif is freaking epic.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options

I can get you started with a simple recipe: Drink Bud Light all night, then go golfing at 6:00am...
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Sure have. I was really sick my senior year of high school, like REALLY sick. I totally pooped my pants. *kitten* happens.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Repeatedly! It's especially hard when you can't/find it hard to control that area of your body and can't transfer to a pot(Paralysis, BOO, HISS!). Long story short, I once did in class (eww!), but since we were working in the campus library, our kind-hearted professor assumed that the librarian tooted.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    What is it with running races?
    Now, if this was the have you ever peed yourself thread.... Well, there's not enough time in the day. Every. Single. 5K I ran last year I peed myself, one of the 5Ks this year - at mile 1.5 :angry: and had to run the last 1.6 in soaking wet pants and sneakers... :grumble: On occassion if I am doing a hard training run... The list goes on and on. I'm blaming that on the baby, too...:sad:
    I saw a youtube video with a pooped runner and it was a sight for sore eyes.
  • doozerbob
    doozerbob Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Several, soul destroying times. Lactose intolerance and copious amounts of alcohol do not mix!!!