Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• kickercole
    kickercole Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Niki. 39, mother of 2, and restarting my weightloss journey again after a personal setback and Rx. Ugh. I lost 50 lbs a few years ago with the help of MFP and logging my food and activity. When you see it in front of you, it's easy to be conscious about what you're putting in your mouth.

Looking to add friends to keep me motivated and hold me accountable! I did it once, I can certainly do it again!. Down 10 or so lbs already, looking for a total weight loss of around 60 lbs. Feel free to add me too!
  • ainarsraciks
    ainarsraciks Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    In :drinker:
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My names Brittany and I have about 100 more lbs to lose to have a healthy bmi. I'm 23 and log on daily. Add me, if you'd like. :)
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Add me if you love super chipper people! Especially early in the morning! :D
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well, I wouldn't mind having some more friends to bother.

Extra points if you're silly/crazy/sarcastic/weird or over the top.
  • Lily_Day
    Lily_Day Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me please.
  • hassankarimi82
    hassankarimi82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hello. In search of some friends. Fairly new to FitnessPal. Just want to see what everyone else is up to, and get some tips. Feel free to add me.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Hello, I'm SKR, I suck at advice and support and helping people on their journey :-)
  • EvelynAlmonte
    EvelynAlmonte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Evelyn. I'm 26 and I am at my heaviest right now, having reached 200lbs. My goal is to weigh 155lbs and I'm definitely a long way from 155lbs. I feel that my downfall is finding low calorie foods that are filling. Hopefully I can get some input and motivation from you guys. Feel free to add me. :tongue:
  • Daphsaura
    Daphsaura Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm a 19 year old called Daphne. I'm not exactly new to this site. Just quite inconsistent. I weigh 89kg (about 190+pounds) but I'm a size 12 in clothing (very confusing). I'm trying to lost 50 pounds in the next 3 months so that I can take part in a marathon. I'm looking for people who will motivate me, and I can motivate as well. I'm very friendly and absolutely adore making people smile :)
  • BowHunter1967
    BowHunter1967 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I could use a few more active, motivating friends.

Hit me with a FR!
  • mamaboden
    Options
    Hello hello! I'm turning 30 this year and after having two lovely babies, felt like I owed myself some sort of commitment to feeling good about myself and getting healthy.

I recently started weight lifting and aside from chasing my kids around, get to the gym about 3 times a week for a 3 week split plus a little cardio. I'd love to be friends with more ladies (or guys) who lift and want to share pointers or workouts. :)

Thanks!!
  • Cappa124
    Cappa124 Posts: 131
    Options
    Anyone looking for motivation and loads of sarcasm can feel free to add me :) I'm on here and my weight loss blog daily (losing-weight-living-life.blogspot.com) and love seeing everybody's progress and offering support and advice when I can! I'll add just about anyone (even those looking to gain weight - my husband is trying to gain while I am trying to lose, talk about hard! lol), so just shoot over a message!
  • Motiv8tedMom
    Motiv8tedMom Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Real busy working mom looking to drop 50 pounds. Currently at 216, and my first goal is 190. Hopefully I can find someone who is like me as far as body type, as well as personality.
  • azavala78
    azavala78 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello All! Would love to have more friends to cheer on and to be cheered by :) I log daily :) Feel free to add!
  • USAFMickey
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Mickey. Struggling to drop some weight while recovering from a few different injuries. Military lifestyle and 2 young kids make it difficult for me to stay on top of daily logs. Looking for a few extra "friends" to help keep me honest and give me some extra accountability to force me into staying on top of it. Feel free to add me and I will do my best to give back. I'm in Tucson for any locals that may be interested in ganging up and throwing this weight loss thing a beat down.
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Feel free to add :flowerforyou:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm SKR, I suck at advice and support and helping people on their journey :-)

True story! :P
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

True story! :P

^^ But she is amazing. Add her. Best friend ever!