• ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    And that's why I don't log my beer! Lol
  • Hophead43
    Hophead43 Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Amen Sister!! I am a big IPA fan and most of those are 250 calories each.( at least the good ones!! )
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    If I end up eating all my breakfast for the week on Saturday (I eat bars). I still log it for the next Monday thru Friday.

It ends up being the same calories for the week, but I just don't like those red numbers.

I do something like this occasionally. If I have a late night snack that sets me over a fair amount, I'll log it on the next day.

If I make a recipe where I know I'll be eating the whole thing and portion it out, any crumbs/small pieces that fall off are fair game for an emergency snack at any time and don't get logged separately (or subtracted from the portion).
  • sheedy17
    sheedy17 Posts: 128
    Options
    if you dont log it, it didnt happen :)
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I buy those large containers of yogurt and weigh out one serving when I'm ready to eat it. Sometimes, I weigh out a serving, but I have some residual yogurt on the spoon, so I eat that too and don't log it.
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I don't like seeing the junk food I eat on my log so if I eat say a 190 calorie candy bar I will log 190 calories of vegetables/protein instead. :ohwell:
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Amen Sister!! I am a big IPA fan and most of those are 250 calories each.( at least the good ones!! )

Ditto :happy:
  • Janette3x4
    Janette3x4 Posts: 135
    Options
    When weighing my kettle corn or kashi cereal, if a few peices hit the counter, i eat them. Also, hummus- whatever sticks to the spoon is log-free!
  • mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    <----also doesn't log beer on weekends or tastes of this or that. :drinker:
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Once I measure out yogurt/sour cream/peanut butter and lick the spoon, that doesn't get logged
  • lauractemple85
    lauractemple85 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I don't log gum (and I eat a lot of it to keep from snacking) and I don't log the salt I put on my food. I'm scared to see the sodium number go that high.
  • emmaxbon
    emmaxbon Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I flossed and didn't weigh the floss before and after so I couldn't subtract and eat back the calories I missed from that. I'll probably be hitting starvation mode any minute now.

????????
  • tesstcool
    tesstcool Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im a food hoard. For example i make popcorn on the regular and i can have 5cups for 100cals (theyre 100 cal bags) and if my boyfriend asks for a handful i always have to be a jerk and say "nope, cant, its counted." I also hate when i have something good at work for dinner and my friends at work ask to try it and i have to hand some over......like uggghhhh that was COUNTED. Im also a spoon licker :p.
  • Bukawww
    Bukawww Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    If I miss a day I tell myself "Oh well better start over on Monday." For some reason I feel like I can only start things on Mondays.
    Missing Tuesday makes for a delicious week of self-loathing.

theres an 'x all the y' meme's about this lol
  • cldmolly
    cldmolly Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You guys are MONSTERS I tell you! lol

I am good at logging for a bit and then I have a bad eating day and I fall off my wagon. Then it takes me forever to get back on it.

No wonder I'm stalled.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I do reverse cheating. I'll log a face yogurt 2% instead of the 0%… Or an 8 oz steak instead of a 6 oz. i'll exercise an extra 15 minutes and not log that amount.

I'd rather go over a bit on these thing.s…to make up for any slip-ups in food labels and of course operator error.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I lick the spoon when measuring out gelato... Then I lick the bowl so nothing goes to waste.

That's how it's supposed to be done! :drinker:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I don't log alcohol. At all. Even when I drink a lot.
  • nam985
    nam985 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    - I'm not super meticulous with my morning coffee logging. I measured out the amount of cream needed to make it to my liking once, and now I just guesstimate by looking at the color.

- I measure/weigh out frozen yogurt, gelato, ice cream etc., but before doing so I take a spoonful out of the container (for quality control purposes of course) that I don't log.
  • Cc215
    Cc215 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I just made flapjacks - for a charity bake sale. All of the calories went into the whole flapjacks, didn't they? There can't possibly be any in the 2 broken ones I ate, can there? (I tried to resist, I really did, but they smelt so good!)

Well, if I don't log them they aren't real, right?

:)