Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• parkes93
    parkes93 Posts: 76
    Hi ... Not got many friends and only added yesterday .. Pls add me anyone ????
  • c_aw
    c_aw Posts: 128 Member
    feeel free to add :):)
  • Hi there, my names Sophia, looking for new friends for extra motivation and fun on this journey. I have already lost 50lbs, with another 50 to go! I have just started running again and I do a lot of walking to keep fit. Would love to have more friends on here :)
  • OregonExpat
    OregonExpat Posts: 1 Member
    Perused the site and have to say I echo looking it over what many have said - the positive vibe from the site is a real force-multiplier and motivator. I used to be in great shape about 10 years ago, but let the "wheels fall off" a bit sinice leaving the Army in 2005. Am just under 250 pounds (6 foot 2), and need to get down to around 225 I suspect... then rebuild a fitness plan over at the gym too! Glad to help support anyone on the site struggling to meet their goals or get started, and hope to learn from all of you as well. Best of luck and feel free to say hello / add etc. {Photo to come soon}
  • Hi I'm Chris, 41 from Stockport near Manchester.
    I currently weight around 16st 1lb, I'm trying to lose another 2 stone before a major op in October.
    Feel free to add me.
  • miacara1
    miacara1 Posts: 60 Member
    Hey!! Anyone else notice that the search for people in your area/age/weight loss thingie doesn't work at ALL!!!

Feel free to add me!!!
  • marielaem
    marielaem Posts: 202 Member
    Hi there. I've been doing the 5:2 since January 2013 and all was wonderful till I gave up smoking and started vaping in January of this year. I still do the 5:2 and exercise, but my weight is creeping up - I could so with some support! xx
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Add me I want to lose 120 more pounds but I'm also a laugh lol
  • Blufae
    Blufae Posts: 21
    I like friends:)
  • bineetz
    bineetz Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I'm Bineeta and looking for people to inspire and motivate me :)
  • AngelaRoberta
    AngelaRoberta Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, I'm Angela. I'm about a year into eating healthier, running and weight training. In a bit of a slump due to a torn muscle that makes workout difficult, so I'd love extra support.
  • MeLanceUppercut
    MeLanceUppercut Posts: 116 Member
    Hey I need friends. Like fat kid and cake! But seriously I do need some folks who are motivated that can keep me in check! And in return I can do the same.
  • Hello. I need to lose well over 100lbs. All friends welcome.
  • TowsonChuck
    TowsonChuck Posts: 65 Member
    Howdy. I'm Chuck. I am half way to my goal. Been occasionally commenting through the boards. Looking to make this more social.

I'm down 81lbs since January, and have another 81lbs to go. More friends and support are welcome. I will hopefully provide the same to others.
  • CourtneyCL
    CourtneyCL Posts: 9 Member
    Hi everyone! I am a returning MFP member!. I have four kids and have some serious baby weight to lose. 80+ lbs of it. I could use some help and support from good friends.
  • MisRka
    MisRka Posts: 27 Member
    Hi all, I am a 26 year old female tying to loose 15 lbs or so, get stronger, and of course healthier. I have been using MFP for almost 3 weeks to track but am looking to get involved in the community as well.

Any and all friends are welcome!
  • Amy4President
    Amy4President Posts: 165 Member
    I'm Amy. In my 20s. Finishing law school this year. A little under halfway through my journey. Always looking for motivating friends :)

19641170.png
  • bigbearchris74
    bigbearchris74 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello. I'm a drinker, smoker and cheeseburger eater from London and it's taking it's toll on my 39 year old body :)
    It's time for a change. Always up for meeting new folk. Say hi if so inclined
  • SXMEnrico
    SXMEnrico Posts: 89 Member
    Hey there, looking to add more friends for motivation! please add me :)
  • KingstonJack3
    KingstonJack3 Posts: 26 Member
    Looking for more friends all adds welcome Thanks