What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• jamesryanfletcher
    jamesryanfletcher Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Today I wore 92 (36 inch) regular trousers when only 2 years ago I was wearing 112 (42 inch) stretch waist pants as hipsters.
  • NotAResolution
    NotAResolution Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Medium size underwear.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    1# Wore the crazy black and neon yellow plaid-like skinny pants Tripp brand I found a couple years ago without a muffin top. They were actually lose
    2# when I put on a TikiBarTv t-shirt I previously wore with them it came down to my knees. LOL.
    3# the "girl's" finally stick out further than my mid section.
  • ktloo
    ktloo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Tried on some hand me down clothes this morning, mostly size M, but some size S. And who would think it, but they almost all fit! Even some of the size smalls, AND it didn't look like I was trying to stuff myself into it...such great Monday morning motivation after a party filled weekend. Especially since I have been wearing size L - XL, they've been big, but I don't think I ever would have even thought to try on a S or M if I was on my own in a store...
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    Today at the gym the girl who checks everyone in asked where I was yesterday and why I wasn't there! Haha. I guess I'm a regular now. It's a busy gym too!
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 of 30DS yesterday... Not only can I still walk today, I made it through teaching my 2 burlesque classes, leading warm-ups and running group acts for our troupe rehearsal this evening.

The last time I started 30DS, my knees and leg muscles hurt so bad, I spent two days in bed hopped up on pain meds. :P
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Ran a mile straight with no walk breaks. Funny thing was it only took 10 seconds off my last time but felt a whole heck of a lot better. Been grinning ever since. :happy:
  • ACJP2014
    ACJP2014 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I got called chubby from my husband, well my pre-weight loss self did.

We were talking about a friend who wants to loose weight and he said "It was ok when you were chubby, but now she'll just be too sensitive if you talk to her about it." He had never said anything about my amount of fat before and I didn't really consider myself chubby so it was a slight shock. But hey its a good change to not be chubby.

Next goal getting someone to comment on how unfit I USED to be .
  • radario
    radario Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Today I put on a belt that hasn't even nearly fit me in 5 years. I closed it in the second last hole. That felt so damn good.
  • teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Spent last night sewing buttons back onto trousers. I'd previously popped them off with my fat belly but they all fit again now :smile:
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Tonight during my strength training, I had to stop 3 times in the middle of reps to tie my shorts on tighter. Finally got the shorts to stay on, then my bra strap was sliding down my shoulder. I am definitely losing some inches somewhere!
  • ricomincia
    ricomincia Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Riding 12miles on my bike before work and not even thinking about it. Feeling awesome at the end of it.

Clothes feeling looser and a great feeling of energy... :)
  • LStonePTL
    LStonePTL Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    We have a local amusement park near our home. The last time we went my husband couldnt go on any rides and I had a hard time buckling my seat belts on most of them. My son was so embarrassed. This past weekend both my husband and I went on any and every ride we wanted too. We had SOOooo much fun as a family.
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Warning - TMI for the fellas. lol.

I had to buy a smaller bra size!!!
    The sales girl tried to tell me I was a 36-C (haven't been a C cup since 10th grade, lol.)

34-D!!!

Also, my jeans are too big straight from the dryer!
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    So I will try and make a long story shorter.
    I shop at Target...well...too much haha. Anyway, I shop there but I can never get any pants. They always fit weird, and when they do fit the length is the only part that is good (im in between short and average short pants are too short and regulars are too long). I have bought a few pants there because the length fits well, but they always are a size I am ashamed of. I feel like its always like 3 sizes larger waist size than I have at other stores. Anyhow, I get the pants that fit (for the most part) best, and disregaurd the size because no point on dwelling on it.

WELL----> Recently I just went shopping for jeans, I am not fitting right into all my jeans and I cant find a store that I fit well in the jeans. I went back to Target thought Ill try them on just to see if by chance something looks alright.
    They fit like a glove. Super perfect in all the right places. Got so many compliments. Was super happy! and the size...well lets just say.... I have not been in a single digit size since high school. Yep. NSV
  • WreckaRed
    WreckaRed Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Scale has been slow moving, but my clothes keep getting bigger and bigger and I am having to buy smaller clothes. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!