What you "CAN'T" eat anymore?

Options
123457»

Replies

• loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Every food that I will eat, which aren't many, I still want to eat. But, I have may be different because I suffer from an eating disorder called Selective Eating Disorder (SED) and also known as Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID). I've suffered my whole life and will only eat a few foods.
  • akboy58
    akboy58 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    --An entire pint of ice cream at one go
    --An entire bag of Ruffles with an entire bowl of California Onion Dip at one go
    --A three piece KFC meal

Other than that, I'm good.
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    People. They passed a no cannibalism law.
  • imaginaryplant
    imaginaryplant Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I can eat anything I want...as long as I moderate the portion size. I don't believe in completely eliminating anything from my diet, unless I don't like it.
  • callmestephanie
    callmestephanie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I bought those fruit cups that are in juice. I made sure I got one in real juice, not heavy syrup... well that was still so super sweet to me I couldn't finish it...

Snack cakes are another. I COULD eat it if I wanted to... but they taste of lard and fake ****... I'll sooner put together a home made treat cooked in a mug than another snack cake. Gag.
  • hockeychick8766
    hockeychick8766 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm still able to eat almost everything I love ( I just had smaller portions), I absolutely cannot drink soda anymore. I bough a coke last week, since it had my name on it, and it was NASTY!
  • chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I used to eat Ntella by the jar with a spoon. 2 years later with n Nutella at all I had one spoon full and as very disappointed and un-nchanted. 200 calories wasted.

I know!!! It doesn't even have protein. (The reason I justify spoonfuls of peanut butter. lol.)

Ahhhh, peanut butter is my salvation. If it's all I have, I am satisfied (in a sweets kind of way)
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I am disappointed that Taco Bell no longer tastes as good as it used to. I don't know if it's because of my change to a healthier diet, change in the quality of food currently used by Taco Bell, or that nothing will ever taste as good as tacos and burritos at 2:38am after a good night of drinking.
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I can eat anything I want...as long as I moderate the portion size. I don't believe in completely eliminating anything from my diet, unless I don't like it.

Missing the point of OP. lol
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I am disappointed that Taco Bell no longer tastes as good as it used to. I don't know if it's because of my change to a healthier diet, change in the quality of food currently used by Taco Bell, or that nothing will ever taste as good as tacos and burritos at 2:38am after a good night of drinking.

How funny, because my go-to fast food meal right now is Taco Bell. 2 crunchy tacos and SoBe Lifewater = 340 calories.
    Actually easier to do than most fast food. Although, I can't deviate because everything else there is a million calories.