Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• I'm trying to get back on track, and I've lost most of my mfpals so any new ones will be welcome if you need motivating or want to motivate. ????☺
  • feel free anyone to add me. Im sarah 37 and looking to lose approx 95lbs :happy:
  • hello! i am new as well this is just my first week i could really use the motivation and friends i am 22 years old and cant seem to keep any wieght on! i only weigh 113 and i am 5'10! i am really determined to do this and would love to see some food diaries of others trying to gain weight as well!
  • MissJenova
    MissJenova Posts: 258
    Add me add me!!
    :D
    I was a long time user who took a long time break and is now back preparing for an upcoming convention!

I lift heavy and eat clean...mostly ;)
    My goals are to lose some fat, but primarily gain all of the muscles.

5'8" - 148lbs, level 25 Female

Cheers!
  • Ks1122345
    Ks1122345 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm Kelly!

Im 22 and looking to lose about 25-30 pounds.

Please feel free to add me!!
  • julesg100
    julesg100 Posts: 109 Member
    Hi, I'm Julie. I'm a 51 y/o SAHM to a 12 yr. old son with special needs. I am trying to lose 10 pounds and am also hypothyroid, so I find it is taking a concerted effort to lose the weight. I did it 2 yrs. ago and I can do it again! Looking for some friends to keep me motivated and share tips. Please feel free to add me.
  • i young mom of 2 trying loss baby weight feel free to add :wink:
  • dhall2011
    dhall2011 Posts: 209
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • NEED MOAR MFP FRIENDS..add me
  • Hi i'm Noni. 210lbs 5'8. Looking to lose 60-80lbs. I need friends and support. Add me if you like :)
  • Shesreadytoshrink
    Shesreadytoshrink Posts: 3 Member
    Greetings! My name is Nicole, Im a 22 year old college student looking to get my high school body back... 65 lbs ago.
    Lets be friends!
  • Hi guys, feel free to add me. I'm looking losing 5kgs of fat and then put on 5kgs of muscle. Keen for some motivation :)
  • Satr33
    Satr33 Posts: 8
    Just recently started, would love to have some friendly faces in my friends list! Feel free to add me ;)
  • swordnsandal
    swordnsandal Posts: 51 Member
    Hi! I'm 25, 5'7" - I'm only looking to lose about ten pounds, but I have a very hard time about it. I'm looking to generally get more fit and healthy. Feel free to add me and make friends. :)
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    I'm 18, 5' 4.5", and 142lb. First and foremost I'm mom to my beautiful little sunshine, he's not always an angel, but he's always a joy. I'm also a pianist, and music is the language of my heart. I was born and raised in the country, and I love the outdoors, hiking, exploring, and biking. I'm looking to get down to 135lb, then seen how I feel.
  • Aoife740
    Aoife740 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I'm Aoife! I am 5'6 and 112lbs but it's pretty much all fat and no mucsle. I want to tone up and tighten up and generally clean up my det to improve my overall ealth the look of my skin, hair and nails as well as drop a few pounds in fat. eel free to add me and help me along in this journey
  • EFMcG
    EFMcG Posts: 23 Member
    Hi, I'm Evelyn. I'm trying to rehab a disk injury so that I can stay in the Army Reserves. Doing well on my PT tests and plan on keeping it that way. Only need to shave 10 seconds off my run time to hit my goal of 70% in the run category. I also wouldn't mind dropping about 15 lbs.
  • Hi I'm Chris, I currently weight around 16st 1lb, I'm trying to lose another 2 stone before a major op in October.
    I'm doing the slim fast plan and a healthy evening meal, mainly consisting of fish and stir frys. I do swimming 4 mornings a week as well as 45 to 60 minutes a day, 6 days a week on the exercise bike.
    Feel free to add me, could always do with the extra support.
  • pausej
    pausej Posts: 2
    Hi my name is Jen and im very into health and fitness. Would like a wider community of friends who are into the same during this journey of health. I quit smoking this year, I started eating right, I work out 6 days a week and have found support really keeps you motivated. My fitness pal has been great so far :)
  • ainarsraciks
    ainarsraciks Posts: 166 Member
    Add me!