What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I wore new jeans, new size last night..Im talking about jeans with a button and a zipper!! No elastic!!
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Started in March wearing a very tight stretched out size 20 jeans..Went shopping yesterday and fit in a size 14. I am 5'9"..yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...My goal is size 10 but I have to tell ya I will be happy in a 12.:laugh: :drinker:
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have 2 :happy:

I went shopping because my size 14 jeans were falling off. I ended up getting a size 10 which fits perfect now and a size 8 which are a little tight. I have not been able to get a size 8 over my thighs in 14 years!!! :drinker:

Yesterday, I had someone I've worked with for years walk by me and not recognize me. Such an amazing compliment :smile:
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I spent my vacation with my ex boyfriend (it's a long story he had to move home to take care of his Dad after his Mom died we can't afford for me to move- it's Madrid Spain. I'm trying to move on but blah blah blah...) He hadn't seen me in almost a year. He loved the changes...mostly I guess my butt is harder. I didn't know that. I could tell it had changed shape and size but firmer.......yeah!!!! Probably tmi too but screw it I was happy.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    The smallest pair of work pants I own (size 6 from 10 years ago) are baggy around the crotch, and feel like PJs.

I had to put two other pairs into the hand-me-down mega-pile because the crotch was approaching my knees and the waist was slung around my hips.

I now have one pair of pants, two pairs of jeans (one of which is probably getting a tad big, but they're white and I like that I'd never normally wear white jeans) and one skirt. I need to go shopping!!!
  • Ishii19
    Ishii19 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats everybody! I am like addicted to reading these they are so inspiring. So I put on my running pants today - all of the sudden they drag on the ground! They must be hanging a little straighter - yay! Also seems like the bow on the drawstring is getting bigger. This is the first clothes fitting difference I've seen - measure day is tomorrow but it's looking promising :) Keep'em coming guys!
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    MIL asks if active toddler makes me tired. I can say nope I get him tired.
  • rugged1529
    rugged1529 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I noticed yesterday that when I'm on the stationary bike that my thigh don't rub together anymore!
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a six week vacation. I was determined to drop a dress size between July 1 and September 1. Woohoo! I did it during vacation. So happy. Goodbye size 16 pants! The 14's I'm wearing are a bit tight, but they should loosen up before September 1.

I'm especially excited because I usually gain weight during this vacation each year. Such good desserts on that island!
  • bluetuesday5
    bluetuesday5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    132.5kg deadlift... tantalisingly close to three plates.
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I finished the Crossfit WOD in the prescribed amount of time! I was totally wiped out but I felt like Superwoman! LOL
  • LynndaMaree
    LynndaMaree Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello to all my MFP's. I just walked my grandson to school instead of him riding the bus. He needs to lose weight as well. On my way back I happened to glance to the right of me and I saw my shadow. I said to myself, hmmmmm, there is no one here walking back home but me. I nearly passed out. lol lol My shadow as shrank so much it was almost unbelievable. People probably thought I was nuts. I was smiling all the way home. So don't think I'm nuts, just so happy my body is going down in size. my highest weight was 323 but I restarted this journey at 288.8 in Dec of last year and I'm down to 237. A total of 86 pounds and a total of 51.8 since starting MFP again. Ok, I'm finished. Have a great day.smile smile smile smile
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I have two. One has TMI alert.

Yesterday I wore an outfit without a slimming undergarment (i.e. girdle!). First of all, it felt so good to feel comfortable all day long at work and secondly, it felt amazing to know that my tummy is shrinking.

My second NSV was this morning. I'd chosen a pair of pants I knew would be loose on me, but all of a sudden I decided to try on a skirt that a month ago was too tight for comfort. Let's just say I'm sporting a cute pencil skirt today instead of a boring pair of black slacks.
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    Yesterday at the gym I wore a fitted tank top with my spandex workout pants, not one of the bigger looser tops I normally wear. I usually don’t feel comfortable wearing a totally body-hugging outfit, as I’ve always had a bit of a tire around my middle, even when I’ve been slim. The tire is still there, but it’s slowly getting smaller!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I fit into one of the size 18W jeans I bought on clearance. Hopefully it won't be too long until I hit a regular 18!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!