any 40 plus want to travel this journey with me?

Options

Replies

• Debbitx
    Debbitx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    42 here, married with two sons (12 & 17). I need to lose about 74 lbs. I take Skinny Fiber and I drink lots of water :happy:
  • kpayne912
    kpayne912 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    47 here and would love any friends for ideas and support feel free to add me :)
  • TecoraSkidmore
    Options
    hello I am 50 51 next month....friend me just started using MFP a little over a week now was playing with it figuring out how it works. Started Macro plan so i have been figuring out that as well would love friends to tag along with on this journey :flowerforyou:
  • mchristo918
    Options
    Hello, I'm creeping up on 41 and just started MFP 3 weeks ago, but started my 55 pound weight loss goal back in May. I'm down 21 pounds! I would love to have friends of similar age. Feel free to add me, I log on every day. Cheers!
  • zaabo
    zaabo Posts: 8
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I'm 45 and have good journey ahead of me with MFP.:flowerforyou:
  • FurrykidMom
    FurrykidMom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR, Im nearly 45, 20lbs lost since April but struggling now(due to lack of commitment on my part just recently), around another 20 to go. From Uk originally but currently living in Tenerife. I have a furry kid that makes me go walking. :happy:
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 44--it's a tough age to start losing weight, but I figure it's never too late!

Anyone that wants to add me, feel free to do so!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Well going to hit 45 the end of the month...so happy to join the party....feel free to send a request!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    43 now soon to be 44................please feel free to add me................wishing everyone much success :bigsmile:
  • Redbella
    Redbella Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and coming back to MFP again. I would love to have friends around my age and going thru similar struggles!:smile:
  • donnylou
    donnylou Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just rejoined about 3 weeks ago and really trying to make it work this time. It's not easy when you're about to turn 44! :smile:
    Feel free to add me, I'd love the companionship on this difficult journey. We can never have enough support!
  • Squid4TRX
    Squid4TRX Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Just joined the 40s ranks and working towards a lifestyle change to continue improving my health. Any may add me as encouraging friends are wonderful to have. Happy Sunday!
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hi
    40 now. Always look for friends to support and being supported.
    :bigsmile:
  • hmacgr
    hmacgr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Headed to 50 and fabulous here! I'll be 49 in a few weeks. Would love a new friend! :)
  • TammyMcInroy
    Options
    Hi I would be glad to take the journey, I weighed 424pd and am now 254pds still trying to get there its a long journey but its all worth it in the end just take it one day at a time
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am on every day and love encouraging/giving encouragement! Feel free to add me...
  • zanies
    zanies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm 47 and would like to go on this journey with u or anyone. I've been dealing with my weight the last decade and have about 50+ lbs. to lose. It's very hard for me to stay on a diet, I quit like every other week lol. I have high cholesterol and am a boarder line diabetic. I'll try to log on fitness pal everyday and maybe I'll start some form of exercise too. Feel free to add me anyone
  • jennylilac
    jennylilac Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40, I have over 100 lbs to lose, and I would love to make some new friends!
  • jenniferjw4
    jenniferjw4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im 44 and would like to join this journey with you...
  • Howland_Rita
    Howland_Rita Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 42 and I need to lose 100+ I would love to find some ppl that are around my age so we can help each other. I just posted a post on getting started. If you are still looking for friends please add me.