Post here if you want more friends :)

Replies

• MelsWeightLoss75
    MelsWeightLoss75 Posts: 1 Member
    I was on this site before and was down 16 lbs. I stopped tracking and am now back up 11. I am looking for friends who can keep me accountable and motivated. Add me if this is you.
  • purplescarf10
    purplescarf10 Posts: 36 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Hello! I'm kapgap. I'm replying to your request for more friends. I've been logging in for a couple weeks now, and could really use some encouragement. I read your profile; I'm a wife, mother, and CNA also, so it sounds like we a lot in common. Please reply if you would like to be friends. :-)
  • Hello! I would love to be friends with you! I need encouragement as well.
  • Hello! I would live to be friends with you. I need encouragement also.
  • audrast
    audrast Posts: 74 Member
    All friend requests welcomed!

Fitness Blender people, Game of Thrones people, vegetarian people, meat people, dog people, cat people, the Village People ...

ymca-o.gif
  • Runners, cyclists, cross-fit enthusiasts, when I am not working out I enjoy The Walking Dead and American Horror Story. Everyone feel free to add me.
  • rodav9
    rodav9 Posts: 10
    Hello all. Feel free to add a fella as well. Just started a couple days ago, and the vibe is pretty nice around these here parts. :)

Take care.

-R
  • Jaafke
    Jaafke Posts: 4
    Feel free!
  • Chanchka
    Chanchka Posts: 359 Member
    Hey all! I'm new here, started a week ago, and would love some awesome people to friend me! I can use all the motivation I can get... I have about 95 lbs to go so I'm sticking around for a while and I'll be on everyday :)
  • Lisa_Dubh
    Lisa_Dubh Posts: 35 Member
    Feel free to add me also, I'm as active here as I can and always log everything I eat. Even if it's not what I should be eating ;)
  • Hello. Always looking for new friends to give and receive words of encouragement and support.
  • Katherine502
    Katherine502 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all I tho I would try this being to shy go to diet class . I would like to make friends on here to help support each other am from wales I never use this app before so all new too me Kath
  • Hi. After successfully losing over 10 stone I've managed to put 2 stone back on :sad: so I thought it was time to finally get myself focused again! I would love some friends to give and receive the kicks up the bum that we all need sometimes! My goal is to lose 3 stone so I will be around for a while :smile:
  • Feel free to add me :))
  • traceyandelliemay
    traceyandelliemay Posts: 88 Member
    yes please :D
  • BowHunter1967
    BowHunter1967 Posts: 56 Member
    Friend me!
    If you are active and would like to give/receive motivation (and have a sense of humor)
  • lissdawn
    lissdawn Posts: 70 Member
    Always looking for new friends, I log daily and try to cheer everyone's accomplishments I see :) Please add me!
  • melissafortin146
    melissafortin146 Posts: 11 Member
    I am almost 30 days in on my logging and with MFP, I keep my profile/diary open. I would love more friends and seeing others profiles (food, excerise) and get ideas to add to my own. Please add me if interested
  • mave34
    mave34 Posts: 109 Member
    Hey everyone! I am returning back to this app hoping to stick with it this time. This seems like such an awesome community with a lot of encouragement! Feel free to add me