Replies

• runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job, and congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i think i just found my # 1 mantra from this day forward "Do what you can do with what you have where you are. Yes, you can do it. Yes, you deserve it. Yes, you are worth it. You have everything you need to make it happen… it’s all inside of you."

Thanks for being an inspiration, Awesome job
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your inspiring story. As a middle aged woman, I find it so hard to take off the extra weight but I know I can do it and your story help me to see it. Many blessings to you as you continue to do you and inspire others! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • mamaoftwins9197
    mamaoftwins9197 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! My goal is about half my weight as well...I'm a little more than a quarter of the way there. I love hearing the success stories and seeing the pictures!
  • RoseBred
    RoseBred Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Wow, inspiring! Congrats!
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Amazing progression you've made, a huge inspiration to us all!
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational.
  • Reneesjourney2bfit
    Reneesjourney2bfit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So, glad I came across your post this morning...long long journeys, sometimes can make looking down the road, so impossible to realize one day can come true. You showed me that you are proof, that with determination, everybody can get to where they need to. You inspired me, that it can be done..You look wonderful and healthy. Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I love those Leonard Coen lyrics, too.

I'm really proud of you!
  • vampy0611Raquel
    vampy0611Raquel Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, congratulations you deserve!!!
  • trasvst
    trasvst Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love this post, very inspirational :heart:
  • parsonsk64
    parsonsk64 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and your pics are so inspiring! But the words you wrote are the best "medicine" for the mind and soul I've read in a long time. Thanks for encouraging all of us with your story and all the wisdom you've gained along the way!
  • kb9222
    kb9222 Posts: 42
    Options
    amazing! Congratulations :)
  • jopalis
    jopalis Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    God Bless you and keep you on this path of wellness. You are an inspiration!
  • LMaxie84
    LMaxie84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you are a inspiration to us all! Thank you for sharing and congratulations! You look amazing!
  • pinkstrawb
    Options
    WOW! What an incredibly journey you've been on, truly inspirational! :)
  • Discoqueen77
    Discoqueen77 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! You look amazing. So much healthier too I bet! Great post! Congrats and thanks again!
  • mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!!! Good job on all your hard work! My goal is to be 1/2 the person i was as well. How long have you been at it? I know it's a lifestyle change and an attitude and all that, i'm just trying to get an idea of when i should plan for a new wardrobe.:laugh: Carry on being healthy!
  • baccat3
    baccat3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are so inspiring. I am printing out that last little bit you wrote and putting it on my wall at work. Love it! Thank you.

Btw, you look awesome!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!