Half the Woman I Used to Be: 300 to 140's with Pics

Options
15678911»

Replies

• HellaCarriefornia
    HellaCarriefornia Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • bee_bridge
    bee_bridge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm So proud of you. You did it! And you have inspired me & I'm sure allot of others to never give up on ourselves. To keep on keeping on. To learn to forgive & love ourselves. So thank you & May God Bless You Now & Always!!!
  • meyerliz
    meyerliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic as always! I have also learned from your attitude towards yourself and life in general (putting myself first for once in my life-I was always a giver but never a receiver). My progress is slower but I always look forward to your posts as inspiration-you trully are a gem!
    :love: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I read every word you wrote and it spoke to me, it is the truth. Change has to come from within. I love how you wrote about not will power but won't power!!! Very inspiring, you look 20 years younger, and I mean that!!! Truly you have transformed and look absolutely beautiful!!!

^^This +1000
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring story :) You look great. :thumbsup:
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    great story, great message, great accomplishment!
    congratulations to you!
    thanks so much for sharing!!
  • BlueLadyBug22
    BlueLadyBug22 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Great great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!