Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• dvnxcv
    dvnxcv Posts: 2
    Hi!

My name is Danica,

20 years old, personal trainer in training, work in a gym.

Love being surrounded by people interested in health and fitness.

Happy to help anyone in need :)
  • maxxi
    maxxi Posts: 27 Member
    Please add me - I'm back after along break!
  • katieca123
    katieca123 Posts: 70 Member
    Hello!

My name is Katie and I'm currently in college trying to lose 20 - 30 pounds I've put on over the last few years. Feel free to add me :)
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Looking for motivation and support to keep going! please feel free to add me
  • Congrats on your weight loss! Sending a friend request.
  • Hi. I'm 45 years old, and after falling hard off the fitness wagon, I'm starting over...again. Ugh. The MFP approach to health and wellness and weight loss, is the ONLY thing that works longterm. Time to do it. Please add me. Trying to lose about 40 lbs.
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Add me add me!!
    :D

I joined MFP way back in 2011 and lost about 30 lbs with the help of MFP! Then I took a long break from logging, gained most of it back (oops), and now I'm back to turn things around! Unfortunately, most of my old buddies have also quit since then. I could use some new friends - we can keep each other going!

5'3" - 160lbs, 25 Female. My goal is to lose about 30-40 lbs!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • Pea1804
    Pea1804 Posts: 9
    Hi, I'm back after a looong break and would love to make some new friends to share the fitness / weightloss journey with :)

I'm 26, 5ft2 currently 148lbs hoping to lose 20-30lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • rcadams97
    rcadams97 Posts: 106
    Feel free to add me.
  • Warren_Abrey
    Warren_Abrey Posts: 27 Member
    Just finally starting to use the social aspect of MFP, apparently for that to work I need friends :-)
  • alecdlewis1
    alecdlewis1 Posts: 46 Member
    Hello! I joined MFP a year ago and mostly was using it for the logging aspect, but have decided to branch out! I am 25 5'5" and 249 lbs but I am mostly looking to get back to 21% body fat and am currently at 27.2%. Friend me, I work a desk job and am always available by email and on here most of the day!
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Hello! Im back on track! I believe 12 days now..feeling great would love some extra motivational friends. feel free to add me!
  • flipflop1524
    flipflop1524 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I am Anna, i lost 3 stone last year with this site and nearly living at the gym. This year i have had breast cancer and have piled the weight back on...well 2 stone of it, anyway. I joined a different gym 2 days ago and here I go again. I am single and go out drinking and eating quite a lot but I am determined to lose 3 stone again.....please feel free to add me, I am very positive about this whole thing and life......just wish my love life and my bank balance were as healthy!!
  • cwgreen1
    cwgreen1 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm back after a while away. I have a lot of weight to lose and need all the encouragement, help I can get. I'm also happy to help encourage others in their journey. Feel free to add me!!
  • toughmudderMN
    toughmudderMN Posts: 129 Member
    Add me. I am a motivator!
  • ericayoung17
    ericayoung17 Posts: 5 Member
    Back after some time away and have gained weight. Add me, I could definitely use the motivation!! :-)
  • Babygurl721
    Babygurl721 Posts: 10 Member
    Looking for friends to motivate me to workout everyday and track my foods.. Add me
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    i'm Aaron, 29, been using MFP for about 2 years to track carbs and protein and lifting weights. Left once, came back. Anyone is welcome to add me if you'd like
  • TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    Any other super heavyweights out there? Hit me up and let's kick some *kitten*.

I'm 6'4'" and topped out at a shameful 460 pounds at the beginning of this year and proceeded to lollygag with my weight loss for the last eight months.

I'm now down to my mid 420's and am looking to kick it into high gear. I want to be in my 300s asap. My intermediate goal weight is 275, but I've got my mini goals in between.

Happy to motivate, encourage, call **** out, and ask that you return the favor.

Let's do this!

(Oh, and send me a message with that friend request, too, if you'd be so kind.)
  • Landon_byu14
    Landon_byu14 Posts: 2 Member