Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• Beast4242
    Beast4242 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So I have been of and on this for a about a year but have been doing better as of late. I am trying to loose a good chunk, about 40 pounds. I am 6'6" so I can hold a lot of weight and people don't notice much but I want to get back down to my college weight. Looking for some friends to share in encouragement. Please feel free to add me, everyone is welcome!
  • crpeterson84
    crpeterson84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Christina, I joined a long time ago- but literally never logged on after joining. However- five days in this time around. Going strong and feeling really great. Also feeling very motivated. I want to make sure I keep my motivation! Feel free to give me an add.
    I need to lose quite a bit over all. But I realize that is a long process- so for right now I'm not focusing on my total number- I'm just focusing on eating good quality food. Today was my LAST day of crutches- so that means I can finally start mixing in some better exercise along with watching the nutrition side of things.
  • mikkiish
    mikkiish Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi I am Michaela
    Cw:127
    Height:5'2"
    Gw:110
    I'm on everyday and check feed constantly, give great advice and love to motivate, add me!(:
  • LivyMarie93
    LivyMarie93 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Name's Olivia. I'm 20 and is currently in college. I joined MFP a while ago but I fell off the wagon due to loss of motivation and gained all of my weight back. I'm now determined to get back to at least 150 lbs now. Feel free to add me. I enjoy having positive people motivating me to continue this journey. ^-^
  • jpa2161
    jpa2161 Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me anytime!
  • Sammy_545
    Options
    Hi I'm Sameera I joined like 3years ago never really logged on since than but lost 20kgs of which I put 12kgs back on. This forum is going to be my ultimate key I have a deadline 15 Feb 2015 I plan on losing ±20kgs before than. Please feel free to add me all the way from South Africa :D
  • VictoryWarriorat60
    Options
    Hi I'm Theresa. I joined in 2013 but never got motivated to use the website until this week!! Better late than never I guess. I'm 53 and need to shed at least 40-50lb. I'm determined now and looking forward to the forums for chat and motivation.
  • Karen_new
    Karen_new Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Karen. I'm 5"6 and looking to reach 140lbs initially. I would love some new friends to talk to keep positive and motivated! :happy:
  • WolverhamptonFitness
    WolverhamptonFitness Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    im in im in im in im in im in... oh and IM IN!
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    35 from Indy. Single , no kids, furbabies.

Looking to lose another 60ish pounds

I love tattoos, swearing, and loud music, oh and puppies and kittens.
  • dvnxcv
    dvnxcv Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi!

My name is Danica,

20 years old, personal trainer in training, work in a gym.

Love being surrounded by people interested in health and fitness.

Happy to help anyone in need :)
  • maxxi
    maxxi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Please add me - I'm back after along break!
  • katieca123
    katieca123 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Katie and I'm currently in college trying to lose 20 - 30 pounds I've put on over the last few years. Feel free to add me :)
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation and support to keep going! please feel free to add me
  • Saybrielle
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! Sending a friend request.
  • doesthisappmakemelookfat
    Options
    Hi. I'm 45 years old, and after falling hard off the fitness wagon, I'm starting over...again. Ugh. The MFP approach to health and wellness and weight loss, is the ONLY thing that works longterm. Time to do it. Please add me. Trying to lose about 40 lbs.
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Add me add me!!
    :D

I joined MFP way back in 2011 and lost about 30 lbs with the help of MFP! Then I took a long break from logging, gained most of it back (oops), and now I'm back to turn things around! Unfortunately, most of my old buddies have also quit since then. I could use some new friends - we can keep each other going!

5'3" - 160lbs, 25 Female. My goal is to lose about 30-40 lbs!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • Pea1804
    Pea1804 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, I'm back after a looong break and would love to make some new friends to share the fitness / weightloss journey with :)

I'm 26, 5ft2 currently 148lbs hoping to lose 20-30lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • rcadams97
    rcadams97 Posts: 106
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Warren_Abrey
    Warren_Abrey Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just finally starting to use the social aspect of MFP, apparently for that to work I need friends :-)