Gross/TMI question for the guys .....

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    There are all kinds of way to have sex that do not involve intercourse
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Since we are being candid here, I really don't get anything from a blow job... I'd rather get a hand job than a bj. And if she is saying no to vaginal sex, and yes to something else...

I realize I'm in the minority of men, but we do exist.
    100.gif
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Just say, "I'm on my period." If he goes "Ewww....grosss!" Then go to the other side of the playground and leave him to play on the swings alone. Eventually it'll get covered in health class when they show the film 'Your Changing Body' and hopefully by then puberty and hopefully maturity will start to take over.
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    "I am currently bleeding from my vagina for the next 3-5 days" doesn't work? Seriously, it's a period... I didn't know the mere mention of it was so disgusting.

Maybe she can buy him a calendar and mark off the days of her cycle so he knows to give her a wide berth unless she's offering him a bj.
  • complikaited
    complikaited Posts: 19 Member
    I'm a pretty private person and get embarrassed easily. So my SO and I use the shark week euphemism. It's makes us laugh too. "Sorry it's shark week, should probably stay out of the water."
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    "I am currently bleeding from my vagina for the next 3-5 days" doesn't work? Seriously, it's a period... I didn't know the mere mention of it was so disgusting.

Maybe she can buy him a calendar and mark off the days of her cycle so he knows to give her a wide berth unless she's offering him a bj.
    This. If people are swapping bodily fluids and seen each other's bungholes, I don't understand why you can't just come out and say it.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    I'd probably say, "this isn't a good time, give me a few days".
    And maybe suggest non-intercourse things to do.
    one way would be to say, " let's grab a towel" with a little wink/smile
    He will probably totally know instantly what she's talking about.
    Um, there are some for whom a bath towel or three is a necessity ANY time.
    Some women are vocally appreciative, some gush.
    the woman will probably be in so much pain that the very idea of sex at such a time is horrible. I have heard some people say that orgasm helps the cramps... uh, no, if she's anything like me the pain is so intense that orgasm is not possible. Just leave her alone for the four or five days this will take, guys, you can wait.
    This.
    I know there are some women who are at least as, if not more, aroused during their period, but it can feel pretty icky / sick, and I wouldn't want to have sex when I'm not feeling well.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    I'm actually a bit sad about the topic title. There's nothing gross about having a period. It may be slightly inconvenient in some situations, but otherwise it's a recurring theme in a woman's life. "I'm on my period, let me grab a towel." I can't stand the "time of the month" and other silly work-arounds. It's blood, it's normal. Period. Haha.
  • rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Take the party to the shower and have your fun in there -
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    I'm actually a bit sad about the topic title. There's nothing gross about having a period. It may be slightly inconvenient in some situations, but otherwise it's a recurring theme in a woman's life. "I'm on my period, let me grab a towel." I can't stand the "time of the month" and other silly work-arounds. It's blood, it's normal. Period. Haha.

Another good quote.

Surprised at the poster who didn't know that some people don't like to receive oral sex or aren't fussed with it.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Hey, I have my period.

/thread
  • Peloton73
    Peloton73 Posts: 148 Member
    Just say something like "I really want to do this but it's not the right ... TIME... for a couple more days" and then you can still do other things that aren't affected by your TOM.

This is the most eloquent way to get your point across.
  • logg1e
    Eloquence? It's sex. You just say, "I'm on my period, would you rather not or shall we grab a towel?".
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    A response such as, "i have my monthly visitor.......just so you know", would suffice.
  • manciu82
    manciu82 Posts: 2 Member
    wow this is a fitness forum!! little girl talk to your friends about ur period. wtf is wrong with all of u facebook isnt enough? get to he gym
  • logg1e
    wow this is a fitness forum!! little girl talk to your friends about ur period. wtf is wrong with all of u facebook isnt enough? get to he gym

One has to wonder why you finally decided to post, and made that the content of your first post.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    A response such as, "i have my monthly visitor.......just so you know", would suffice.
    If I was a guy and heard a woman say that, I'd wonder whether there's someone else visiting her at the time being... Like, um, is it inconvenient to stop by right now, should I come back another day or what. Eyeroll.
  • Stacy_of_Oregon
    Stacy_of_Oregon Posts: 28 Member
    So glad to be married. I don't have to say anything, as my husband sees first hand the product wrappers in the bathroom trash can (and/or witnesses my mood changes).
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Easiest way to do this: when you're about to get together, let him know you need to go get / buy a box of tampons.
    A good guy takes the hint.
    A great guy says offers to get them for you.

Good guy gets a good time, great guy gets a great time.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    From personal experience, the woman will probably be in so much pain that the very idea of sex at such a time is horrible. I have heard some people say that orgasm helps the cramps... uh, no, if she's anything like me the pain is so intense that orgasm is not possible. Just leave her alone for the four or five days this will take, guys, you can wait.

Thank God most women are NOT like you! It has never stopped me or been a problem to the guy I'm with. I usually just say "lets take it to the shower", he gets it and I have never been turned down. BTW when I'm into a guy I don't want him to wait (any more then I want to wait myself!)
This discussion has been closed.