Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• taytaylynn3
    Options
    I am 22 and looking to lose 15 more pounds.
    Add me if you'd like!!
  • sinkinginseas
    Options
    I'm almost 21, and looking to lose around 29 pounds (at the moment, baby steps). I suffer from PCOS and am also a junior in college.
    I really would love some more friends to help keep me motivated and on top of things, please feel free to add me!
  • FluffyFontaine
    FluffyFontaine Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey Everybody!

I'm 41 years old, 5'10" and currently 196 lbs. My happy, healthy weight is 155, so I've got 41 lbs to eliminate. Haha, I just noticed the correlation to my age, which is somewhat fitting, given that I gained this weight when I turned 40 and got depressed about hitting that milestone age. If you're upbeat and positive, feel free to add me and we'll encourage and cheer one another on!

Good luck to you all!
  • blackcat1130
    Options
    Hi, I've been off and on here since 2012. I'm back because I need to lose 20 pounds, I did lose 50 pounds on here the first time, gained some back. Looking for some more friends.
  • ccindpls
    ccindpls Posts: 25
    Options
    I am ready for new friends, feel free to add me!
  • meagankrkr
    meagankrkr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Meagan! 21, looking to lose at least 60 lbs. I've been on here since I had my daughter in October of last year. Haven't actually stuck with it long enough to get results. It is time now! I need some people to fill my news feed with motivation and support! It's nice to be "surrounded" by people fighting the same battles!
    Feel free to add me!
  • LavalChow
    LavalChow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    GROOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!
    hey hey Im new here
  • lagina19871
    lagina19871 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, im 27, 5ft was 165 now im down to 140 thanks to my fitness pal would love to lose another 15-20. feel free to add me and if you have an open diary add me, also mine is open.
  • Kp203N
    Kp203N Posts: 22
    Options
    I have around about 140 more pounds to lose to get to my ultimate goal. I want to lose 30 for now (my mini goal) I would like friends who are losing the same amount as i am and are female. I am just comfortable with that. Thanks :)
  • rebeccachobat
    rebeccachobat Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm Rebecca, I want to lose 80 pounds in total and I've lost 28 so far. I'd love for people to add me. :)
  • glitznglamour15
    glitznglamour15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey guys :) Always love new friends! Add me <3
  • Jessmotheroftwo
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I am Jess single mother of Two wonderful kids, I am looking to lose between 40 to 55 lbs in about a 6 months I found this site today and I start my new life style tomorrow.
  • Neykoll
    Neykoll Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Darcie and I am addicted to food.

If that got even a grin out of you add me; I am a 24 year old with 100ish lbs to lose, although 'lose' is a bad term, I really hope to never see it again. I'm only on day 2 of this diet but I've tried 1000+ times before, this time is different, this time I will make friends to support, help and yell at me when needed.
  • ebyva
    ebyva Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new here, feel free to add me :)
  • uniquelybeth
    uniquelybeth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I am Beth (40 yrs), married and I have about 150 pounds to lose right now. I am counting calories and exercising to lose weight. I have also made it a goal of mine to try out new healthy recipes to keep things interesting and replace my old unhealthy favorites with new healthy ones.

Feel free to add me as well :)
  • kbeyer23
    kbeyer23 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Katrina and I just joined MFP.
    Not my first rodeo as far as weight loss is concerned, but this time I am determined to make a life CHANGE!
    I have about 130-150lbs to lose.

So, add me- because I need some friends! :)
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    HEY YOU! YOU READING THIS
    add me lol.
    Im Jemell from Erie, PA!
    Looking for motivation and tips :)
  • Jessica11221
    Jessica11221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jessica and am looking to lose at least 50 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • PeetiePie16
    PeetiePie16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Brand new to MFP. Still trying to figure everything out. Would be great to have some friends to share the journey. Add me
  • CinnaminiMonster
    CinnaminiMonster Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I'm M! I'm looking to loose 40+ lbs. I need to start getting over my fears so I can do the things that I've always wanted to try. I need people who will push me to achieve my best and never accept my excuses, ha. Anyways just say hi to me and we can be good friends :)