Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• darleencope
    darleencope Posts: 3 Member
    My name is Darleen. I live in Jacksonville, Florida. I am in my early 40's and have a lot to lose and have been on and off the MFP bandwagon for a while now. Would love positive encouraging "Pals" to help keep me motivated while I motivate them as well. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Looking for friends. Please add me. Thanks!
  • ketoandmycamera
    ketoandmycamera Posts: 16 Member
    Brand spankin' new and looking to get some friends on here! 26, Canadian female, and looking to work off the excess weight I'm lugging around in lots of fun ways like obscene amounts of baseball and trail hiking with my mutt! :)
  • cmgraw
    cmgraw Posts: 3 Member
    Trying this thing again!!! Could use some motivation and ideas. I'm 31 looking to lose 25 lbs. and then reevaluate myself to see what I want to do next.
  • jms1739
    jms1739 Posts: 80 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me. I log daily and work out on a regular basis. The more the merrier I always say.
  • I am new to MFP and would love some new friends to share and motivate me through this process. I am 31 years old and would love to lose about 30lbs.. Thanks for you support!!!
  • theenatalie
    theenatalie Posts: 1 Member
    Hi!. I'm Natalie. I'm no stranger to MFP... Its worked for me in the past but I've fallen off the wagon a few times. I'm trying something different this time and hoping that by adding some friends, I'll get the extra motivation I need.
    I'm 27, married with no kids. Interested in eating clean, losing weight, and gaining strength.
    Feel free to add me.. Lets do this!
  • KandGRanch
    KandGRanch Posts: 131 Member
    Hi, I'm Kelsi! 24, need to lose 15ish pounds.

I also periodically upload adorable pictures of baby animals we have.
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Hi, I'm Vera!! Need to lose about 10 lbs but also lifting very heavy so that's not going to happen any time soon :) Anyone is free to add me! I'm a good motivator and post inspirational quotes almost everyday!!
  • JordanMK_
    JordanMK_ Posts: 54 Member
    Hey I'm Jordan and I plan to be here for awhile since I put myself a goal of losing 80 kilos (170 pounds) in a year. So far I lost 30 pounds so if you want some encouragement and someone who actually reads your posts feel free to add me!
  • thismamarox
    thismamarox Posts: 105 Member
    I am working towards a 35 pound loss. I have started back about 4 weeks ago and I have managed a 2 pound loss each week since I started. I am always looking for motivational friends to help keep me accountable and motivated :) Feel free to add me if interested...Happy Fitness to all!!!
  • hales_04
    hales_04 Posts: 68 Member
    Hi! I'm Hayley, I would love some new friends to talk with and motivate each other. Feel free to add me!
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Hi I'm Sarah. Would love some new supportive friends
  • amax67
    amax67 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi I am boarding diabetes, 92lbs to loose and could do with 5he company on the way
    Feel free to add me
  • Becka99x
    Becka99x Posts: 16 Member
    Hi I'm Becka! I'd really like some motivating friends, feel free to add me :)
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm Noel. I live in central North Carolina. After many years of being overweight and out of shape, I started cycling 4 years ago and trying to get and live healthier. 5'9", I dropped from 235 to about 205 just from riding my bikes as much as I do. This year I hired a cycling coach and decided that if I was going to take it that seriously I need to get serious about my diet as well and get myself down to where I should be, weight-wise. I'm down to the mid 190s right now with a goal of getting to about 170 and reassessing.

I'm on here every day logging food and generally having a look around. Feel free to add me!
  • hi! I'm Alice. I'm 18 years old and I'm looking for a friend to help keep me positive. Feel free to add me!
  • komitra
    komitra Posts: 67
    Hi Dear!

My name is Kanika, and I am from India.

I am 27 years old, I am also trying to lose some weight nearly about 70 pounds (30-31 kgs), my height is 5'6", and I am married for two years. I have been an over weight child always, and now all I want to do is lose some weight, so that we can start our family :)

One thing that I have started doing is drinking at least 3 lts of water per day, and having an early dinner. I also try to exercise for about 25-40 mins a day, for a minimum of 4 days.

Hope this information helps you in some way.

Cheers!

Kanika

P.S. I am new to fitnesspal :) hope to have a good time here!
  • Hi, I am new to MFP and looking to lose 100 pounds and need motivation. A workout partner would be nice to, if anyone is located near me. Feel free to add me.
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    Feel free to add me too. 16718172.png