Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• kurkwartburg
    kurkwartburg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Have been on MFP for about 80 days, looking for active people, as i went through and dropped those that have been gone. Will send invites out as well as i go through the pages.

Was at 250 have lost 32 pounds so far, 1st goal is to hit 200. After that 185 ish, depending on how i look and how much muscle i have gained. Always looking for new tips, and willing to offer advice if i have had that issue myself.
  • lollipop_32_flavors
    Options
    My name is Krista, I am 29 and looking for a healthier me. I have lost 18 pounds, 15 since I started using myfitnesspal. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Rampage79
    Options
    tumblr_m5zwaw1xqB1ryaomko1_500.gif
  • SqueakStormborn
    SqueakStormborn Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm new here, not sure how to add anyone yet and don't really want to involve Facebook friends (little self-conscious!) so please feel free to add me.

I'm hoping to lose two stone but more importantly to improve my fitness. I used to dance but after a serious illness left me immobile for two years I'm now incredibly unfit!

Have had a few false starts but on the ball now :-)

Thank you and good luck to you all xx

Ps. I must add that I don't get a huge amount of time so although will endeavour to be as supportive as possible may not be available every single day... Please don't feel neglected if this is the case! xx
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'm always looking for fun friends to get me through these crappy diet days!!
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Skye! I follow the Paleo diet. I love it. Would love to make new friends here. I still have about 35 pounds left to go, but I plan to keep with MFP long after that day. It really does help you keep in control. Please feel free to add me and say, "Hello!" would love to encourage each other! =)
  • tyrodev
    tyrodev Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi! To anyone who see this post, feel free to add me :)
  • gimmedatfork
    gimmedatfork Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I'm 21 years old, trying to lose about 40lbs. Feel free to add me, I can use all the help I can get and I'd love to be a motivator to you as well :)
  • Rollsworth
    Rollsworth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I am on the Keto diet and looking for support :) Add me if you want to chat or need some support
  • Rad_Mom
    Rad_Mom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll I'm a southern belle in Florida looking for friends and support during my journey to get fit and healthy. I'm 30 years old and back in June of this year I wanted to crawl in a hole and die when I realized I was 315 lbs at 5'11". On top of that my boyfriend or fiance depending on how nice he is likes to constantly remind me I'm... "big" even though I know he wants to say fat. When I have a cheat day were I eat something different than normal or don't go to the gym for a day he is always there to remind me I'm big...Oh he's not small either he's a big guy himself but he feels since he's been around the same weight for so many years he as the right to step on my toes.

Anyways I'm a super positive person (although I do have depression and anxiety I do my best to sit on it and be happy), and I love helping others in anyway possible. I hope to make many friends on here and have fun getting healthy together.
  • narcoleptickat
    narcoleptickat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone. I'm 28 years old and want to lose 77lbs for good. I'm 5'11 and 277. I can use friends on here to keep me motivated. Just seeing other people track is good inspiration for me to track what I eat. Feel free to add me.
  • desjham
    desjham Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm Amber and have 18 pounds to go! My diary is really honest and I try to be very motivational, so feel free to add me! :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Im Mary. Looking for CONSISTENT LOGGERS, preferably ED Free. Anime lovers are a plus.

tumblr_lmhrytBAJC1qfhv0i.gif
  • msracheal19781
    msracheal19781 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Racheal. I too am looking for friends, positive motivators.
  • schle009
    schle009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, looking to drop at least 10 more pounds...motivation is always nice. I log in every day? So maybe that is a plus...
  • marshalynn35
    Options
    I'm Marsha. I live in St. Louis, MO. I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and not having the best luck of getting down to a healthy weight. I have been trying to lose weight since January. I finally lost 2lbs this month. I just joined myfitnesspal in July. Feel free to add me
  • mzfrizz15
    mzfrizz15 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been on MFP since May. I'm 32, and got slightly less than 150 lbs to lose. I deal with hypothyroidism and the occasional bouts of blue moods it can entail. In any event, I log my stuff: the good, the bad, and the "oh-my-gawd, why did I eat THAT?" ugly. Being honest on my logging has made me think twice about what I eat, but the occasional oreo or bit of ice cream still sneaks on to the list.

Looking forward to more friends, provided they aren't the sort bent on knocking others down. :)

HUGE plus if they're into Dr Who or RPG-flavored gaming.
  • Laura040
    Laura040 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Laura. I am 22, and I am looking for new supportive friends! I am looking to lose 50 pounds, I have been on myfitnesspal for one year but have just recently buckled down and have been 100% committed!
  • rheamunroe
    rheamunroe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am Rhea -- 22 years old -- 163 lbs looking to be 130 lbs. Trying to get back into a healthy lifestyle!
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Jess. Trying to maintain a 70 pound weight loss and change my body composition. I welcome all friends :)

Hi Jess, I have lost about 25 lbs and think I'm about ready to stop and maintain. I did not do any exercise or training and I have quite abit of loose skin now. Wondering if the weight training would still help. And what are you using to change your body composition? I think that's what I should be doing.
    I also welcome new friends.