Replies

• cyl544
    cyl544 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends. Log daily
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Angie. Can always need a new friend to exchange motivation and support with. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend.
  • hales_04
    hales_04 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm always in need of more motivators!! Add me please
  • lhopex3
    lhopex3 Posts: 12
    Options
    HI! I'm about 5'9", 118 pounds. Looking to gain a few pounds then maintain it. I've been playing with diets to make my body alkaline to get rid of bacteria/viruses and improve my immune/digestive systems and clear my skin. It's a journey!

Add me! I know a great deal about nutrition and ecofriendly eating. I'm willing to talk to anyone
  • MilitaryBratEst1981
    MilitaryBratEst1981 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is lavita. Im am looking for a few friends that can hold me accountable. Want to make this a fun journey. Please feel free to add me. My stats: 5'1 180lbs 42.41.41.
  • MilitaryBratEst1981
    MilitaryBratEst1981 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Also goals are: 120 36.25.40
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • karyngrace
    karyngrace Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    hey! im not really that new, but im keen for new friends:) feel free to add me!
  • mazh4r
    mazh4r Posts: 10
    Options
    i've joined the bandwagon ^.^
  • eesh78
    eesh78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 36, mom of 3 and have 50lbs to lose. Looking for active friends who comment everyday and also keep their diary visible(I like to get inspiration for healthy meals!) :-)
  • IsisBanks
    Options
    Hi everyone

My name is Isis banks, just turned 27 and I'm currently living in central London..
    I am a Vip event hostess and I host for some nightclubs and parties around London.

New to this app and would love some active friends for mutual support, recipes exchange and exercise tips and tricks.

Into music, fashion and soo much more, would love to get to know some people that live a very social and party life style but still are healthy and find the time to exercise.

Feel free to add me
    xoxo Isis
  • komitra
    komitra Posts: 67
    Options
    Hi Friends!

How are things today?
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Me. Get at me ! :smile: :laugh:
  • mom2bella
    mom2bella Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Crystal and I'm back at it once again. I could use some new friends that are uplifting and motivated to get fit! :)
  • Sonja1211
    Sonja1211 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • nessa3983
    Options
    I just joined- my goal is to lose 35 more pounds, I have already lost 30!
  • kwoal
    kwoal Posts: 5
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Keep up the hard work :) It will be worth it in the end!
  • kwoal
    kwoal Posts: 5
    Options
    Friends? I'm always up for some motivating new friends :)
  • Shellbie100
    Shellbie100 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Michelle...looking for some buddies and motivation! Lost 6 lbs. so far, but now I feel like I'm stuck right there. I am usually under my 1200 calories goal, except for maybe one day a weekend, when I go over it only by a few hundred calories tops. I am working out an hour a day, either on elliptical or stationary bike at level 3 tension. I pretty much eat clean and healthy. Anything other suggestions to speed things along? I am getting married in less than 2 months and I am not losing as much as I would like.
  • AngelaRoberta
    AngelaRoberta Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new accountabilibuddies. Feel free to add me! :tongue: