• jennifurballs
    jennifurballs Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    What's a dutch oven?
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    What's a dutch oven?

It's when you fart under the covers and put the blanket over your s/o's head so they are forced to smell it.
  • luckycatfitness
    luckycatfitness Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I heard that if you dream about going to the gym, you usually burn around 30 - 40% of the calories of what you would have burnt actually going to the gym - much better if you like to be warm at night, and no need to ditch the partner :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Hi, are you lazy? If so you can lose weight while sleeping here is how... Most bedrooms in the UK and the US Are generally warm. Well Sleep without your dovet and turn on your fan cause your body will burn brown Fats So YOU Know what to do fellow lazy people or people who cant fit in a workout.. ditch the dovet and freeze your *kitten* slim :happy:
    Oh good, good, goodie! Just the advice I was hoping for! :bigsmile:

Thanks posting such a fun joke, it made me laugh. :laugh: :laugh:
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the thread where the lady asked if sleeping on your stomach was a workout and would help build abs or something like that.

No that is legit, I read that somewhere
    Oh? I thought it was a joke. :smile:
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hi, are you lazy? If so you can lose weight while sleeping here is how... Most bedrooms in the UK and the US Are generally warm. Well Sleep without your dovet and turn on your fan cause your body will burn brown Fats So YOU Know what to do fellow lazy people or people who cant fit in a workout.. ditch the dovet and freeze your *kitten* slim :happy:

LOLWUT?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the thread where the lady asked if sleeping on your stomach was a workout and would help build abs or something like that.
    LMFAO, really....don't peoples brains just hurt!
  • Amerielle
    Amerielle Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Well this explains why my right leg is smaller than my left.

I would try that, but I'm afraid of the monsters getting my leg if it was out from under the covers.
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    This one time I pooped and lost 2 lbs in a day.

Call science.
    Wow that was a huge poop

Pints of Talenti, I'm telling ya. It's the bulk life.
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Brown fats, eh?

Racist

jimlaugh_zps67c11e0e.gif