Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• Ckers94
    Ckers94 Posts: 6
    Options
    Newbie here - Looking for anyone to tolerate me. lol Of course you have to help support and hold me accountable and I will try and do the same. Feel free to add me! :drinker:
  • gimmedatfork
    gimmedatfork Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump ^^
  • DoItAgainNow
    Options
    Hello. I'm 28 and looking to lose about 20-25 lbs. I've been here before, but I always lose motivation once I start really losing. If you need motivation and are willing to give some, I'll accept your FR:).
  • Grumpy311mfp
    Options
    Hi all!
    Good luck to everybody, whatever your goals are. I am using MFP mostly to keep my calorie intake in check. Lost about 25 pounds over the past year. 140 lbs now, and trying to trade some of the fat for some more muscle. Also want to be able to drink a few wines in the evening without feeling guilty. Been on MFP for about 3 months and love it! Love to run and bike, but wish I had more time to do it.
  • Rachinator92
    Rachinator92 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm Racheal! Super obsessive over meeting my calorie needs and on here all the time either by laptop or app! While I'm not eating the healthiest things all of the time (I freaking love ice cream), I am ACTUALLY eating (starving yourself wont help you and I'm against it) and working out 2x a week for 30 minutes (goal, my complex has a gym) and I plan on losing another 80 lbs!

Invite me! I comment and like things as if this site was Facebook!

Let's motivate each other and grow mentally but shrink physically!!!
  • scrappyfrog
    scrappyfrog Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 38 yo mom looking to lose just a few but basically just looking to be healthier. Training for 5k and hopefully half marathon after that. Right now focusing on getting my calories in control and really need help/advice on making my macros. Bit really just looking to encourage and to be encouraged. God bless!
  • lizzawomp
    lizzawomp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    24yo, 5'1", MN/USA. Hoping to lose 50-60 pounds in the next year or so, and I'd like to get a good start before winter hits in 2 months. Friends would be awesome!
  • billr9mm
    billr9mm Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I am brand new to MFP and hoping to assemble a support network and some friends to help me drop a few pounds and get back into shape after years of neglect. I have dropped about 15 pounds so far but I have about 20 more to get done. Feel free to add me as a friend, looking forward to hanging out with folks that have drive and enthusiasm for losing weight and getting healthy. My favorite activity right now is walking my new pup. She keeps me moving and motivates me to get walking when I would otherwise just fill endless hours with mindless and meaningless TV.
  • kyle_guy_m
    Options
    I'm Kyle, I'm 32 and I'm new here. I'm from the Golden State, I like to get out into nature when I can. I like to read (especially action/thriller and historic type stuff in addition to sci-fi). I'm a bit of a geek--I always found math and science fun in school. I have about 30 pounds to lose before reach "healthy" weight. I could definitely use some friends and support during this journey.
  • imn0tlykeher
    imn0tlykeher Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Looking for more positive encouraging friends!!! Add me!!
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Not really new! Been here a while!

I am 32 (as of August 26, Happy birthday to me whooo) and I have decided 32 is going to be MY year!

I have a long ways to go but am focused and positive!

If you are looking for someone who is always here, who will make you laugh a couple times a week with my silly yet serious statuses, someone who values people for who they are, then add me!

*curtsies deeply accepting the roses thrown at me*
  • Acquielle21
    Options
    Hi everyone, just joined 'myfitnesspal' today and I'm starting my weight loss journey on the 1st september, feel free to add me, it'll be nice to meet some encouraging people :)
  • tabs416
    tabs416 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tabitha. Coming back to MFP after a few months break of being lazy. Time to get back on track and could use some encouraging new friends to help me along the way. Of course, I'll help you too! Please add me! Thanks in advance: )
  • Dannypuck
    Dannypuck Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I'm Dan. Feel free to add me.
  • adman50
    adman50 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm Adam from South London, England.

I am currently at the end of phase 1 of my cut having dropped 40+ lbs in 10 weeks. My goal is to maintain this weight to allow metabolism to adjust to this change whilst retaining all the lean mass possible. Then in January (after exams) I intend to cut again- maybe another 20/30lbs and then I should be more or less in the sweet spot.

I primarily train for strength, always have done since I first starting training 5 years ago. Previously I lost 7 stone in 9 months and been building since.

Anyone is welcome to join me on my mission!
  • kem316
    kem316 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm 5'7" and 232 lbs. I've already lost 27 lbs and am looking to lose 75-90 more pounds. I just started running (really slowly!) the last month and am actually really enjoying it for the first time in my life. I'm looking for motivation and support so add me!
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    Good Morning fellow MFPers. 29 yrs old radio DJ and Sports Broadcaster here....
  • jamesdavidy
    Options
    Hi, Ooooo!….. this is a good idea I like those, if you do to, please feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • OXcatherineXO
    OXcatherineXO Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Somerset, UK. I'm 5ft 5ins, started at 205 pounds hoping to get down to around 135. I'm losing weight through Slimming World but I'm also keeping count of my calorie intake.
    Feel free to add! would like some more motivation!