Do you sleep in a bra?? (WOMEN ONLY)

Options

Replies

• sunstarz80
    sunstarz80 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    40F, no very rarely do I sleep in a bra. If I'm staying somewhere other than home, I will occasionally sleep in a sports bra, but that's the extent.
  • smkean
    smkean Posts: 132
    Options
    I'm a DD-E (losing boobs with weight sadly) i have NEVER slept in a bra, its too restricting, and better for your health to be more 'free'.
    But then again, i dont like clothes in bed.
  • bralessbeauty
    Options
    I am so glad This is not an issue for me anymore ever since I bought a Ruby Ribbon Cami. I have been bra-less since June! The Cami;s are so comfy they can be worn day and night and actually feel like and undershirt. After buying my 1st Cami I became a stylist for the company Check it out. http://www.rubyribbon.com/KarenEbbert
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    28 36E UK i didnt know that us bra sizes were different oO

im not ever uncomfortable in a bra im not like some ladies that cant wait to get it off but i dunno i don't worry about supporting my breast when i sleep im like lying down oO
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    No! taking my bra off is the best part of my day!
  • skybluekitten
    skybluekitten Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Freedom for boobies.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    No, but I'm only a C cup, which seems like the perfect size for my build. I wear nothing when I sleep. And depending on the season, I might wear nothing during the day when I'm at home. Of course, I'm fully clothed in public...:wink:
  • moijo6
    moijo6 Posts: 121
    Options
    im 39 and a uk 32HH .... I do not know how anyone can wear a bra to sleep in .. i tried some of those built in pj's and nighties too.. squished flat and so uncomfortable .. if they ever deflate or gravity starts to take hold then i might feel different.. but i doubt it.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I don't sleep in a bra. I used to when I was a lot larger (at my heaviest I was in a 38H) I'm 36 years old and wear a 34G but really should move down to an F/DDD cup at this point; they're just so friggin expensive that I'm holding out a while longer.

I'm almost never uncomfortable in my daily wear bras (exception would be if I take a nap with it on, which is rare). Sports bras are a different story though, because they're designed to fit more snugly; add the sweat and it can get pretty uncomfortable - and gross - so I'm out of that as soon as possible.
  • India2612
    Options
    I am 22 and a 14DD (australian size). I wear a bra as little as possible, even though my boobs a fairly sizeable. I absolutely wear one outside the house but if I'm at home with family or sleeping then I am bra-less. Sweet freedom!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    i always sleep in a bra . i get a comfy one not the one with the metal braces . my doctor says its best to do so aswell

Your Dr says you should sleep with your bra on?.......I'd find that kind of creepy...unless he/ she is your OH?!! :bigsmile:
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Nope that's one of the perks of having small boobs in my opinion. I don't really ever need to wear a bra. 41 years old. 162 lbs.

I just wear them to work. Rest of the time during the day I wear a comfy sports bra. No bra to bed, just a nightgown.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wear a shelf bra (inside my tank top) or a sports bra if it's comfy...especially during that time of the month when I'm a bit sore...LoL. TMI? Whatever.
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hate bras. Recent studies suggest they are not good for breast health, nor do they prevent sagging (didn't look up links to back up my claims, so take that for what you will).

One of my grandmothers slept in a bra. I can't do it. I'm 36DDD, if I wore a bra that was sized that way. I own two stretchy, cupless bras that I wear when I have to be in public looking presentable. And I have a couple sports bras (I did try riding without one once, and my boobs were just about slapping me in the face trotting and cantering omg).

My boobs have been big and saggy since I was 12. I've always hated the look of them, since they don't look like perky Playboy boobs, but every lover I've had has gone crazy for them, so I guess they're nice. Long, saggy boobs were the best for breastfeeding though. I'd just put the kid on my lap and unroll a boob for him.

A word of advice for anyone wanting to ditch their bras: the first week or so is painful. The girls are not used to pulling their own weight and rubbing against shirts. But persevere, and you will find freedom (FREEDOM!). :happy:
  • Bewiltered
    Options
    Heavens NO! I've lost 154 lbs (only 15 to go) and EVERYTHING is headed south, but relaxing in bed still is a priority for me. One difference is I haven't had any augmentation so the lack of muscle mass doesn't affect me at night. (Heck, I lost it after nursing my kids.) Anyway, do what feels best for you and don't worry about what other people do. I'm a 34 DD and almost 62 years old.

RV living, scuba diving, traveling, and exploring the world here I come. :-) Happy and healthy!!!
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Sleep in a bra, weights and a good bra have kept the girls where they should be

37 yr old

36c
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Mine are real, so I don't know how it feels to have silicon in there. I'm a size 34 C, and pretty much as soon as I get home, the bra is off, I don't think I've ever slept in one. My girls like the freedom (hubby does too) :wink:
  • RachelStidd
    RachelStidd Posts: 1,102
    Options
    you seriously shouldn't wear a bra to bed! it doesn't let your blood flow, and i've heard that wearing a bra all the time links to breast cancer, something to look into anyway