Do you sleep in a bra?? (WOMEN ONLY)

Options

Replies

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wear a little bralette under a tank top (especially on the weekends when I am going to be relaxing around the house sipping coffee in the morning), or a cami with a shelf bra to bed...but I almost never sleep in an actual bra.

I am 45 and wear a 30D (or 28DD if they weren't so hard to find...but it does amuse me, since nobody would ever look at my chest and think "there's a set of DDs"). After breastfeeding three kids for a combined four years, the girls aren't as high and mighty as they once were, but I don't think sleeping in a bra would have made a difference.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Heck no. I'm a 50H/I and learned ages ago that wearing a bra to bed is not a good idea. Especially not if you're not changing into a sleeping bra, but wearing "day" bra. You couldn't possibly sleeping daily in the type of bras I have to wear, and I just push them out of the way when I need to. I actually sleep as naked as possible as a recommendation from my doctor, based on sweat glands and inflammation that can happen when you're constantly covering and smothering your pores.

If you got implants, and they are under the pectorals, you really should talk to your doctor. If they are over the muscle, you may need to have the job redone or "updated" as deemed appropriate. Naturally large breasts really don't roll around all that much, not at our age anyway... And believe me, I would know, mine are humongous, without a bra hanging to almost my waist but I much much prefer being braless.
  • megannnbitch
    Options
    I sleep without a bra, it feels so nice to take it off at the end of the day! I'm 19 size 36/38G
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Not me. I'm very average size, though, 36B. It feels so good to take it off at the end of the day. In fact, if I'm just hanging out around the house and don't have to go anywhere, I don't wear one. I love snow days in the winter because I can hang out all day in sweats and no bra. My daughter, who is well endowed, however, always sleeps in a "comfort bra."

My girls haven't "gone south" yet, but I do a lot of upper body work, so I have good muscle tone there.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34 B. I don't sleep in bras. I don't really need one. Haha.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Hellz No! These girls need their freedom after being restricted all day! :tongue:
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I never sleep in a bra. Sometimes wear a singlet top though. I'm 34B I think (12B in NZ sizes) and aged 29. I also rarely wear knickers to bed. Was raised to let things breathe overnight.
  • JordanMK_
    JordanMK_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes it keeps my moobs in shape...
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, I've had 3 children (now age 5, 3 and nearly 4 months) and I've never worn a bra in bed, not even when I was pregnant. I was a 34D pre pregnancy, not entirely sure what I am at the moment!
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    22 and 38F/G (depends on the bra, oddly enough). I wear shelf bra camis to bed, but that's as "supportive" as my night routine is. If I lived home alone and didn't have to worry about it, I wouldn't wear anything.
  • SrsGainzOnThisGuy
    Options
    yea
  • rawremzilly
    Options
    Nope, that would be hella uncomfortable. I avoid wearing a bra as much as possible :p Only when I'm out in public really.

Size: 38 C/D
  • aliu00
    aliu00 Posts: 61
    Options
    From medical point, it is not healthy to wear bra night. You need to keep them RELAX.
  • Ysandre
    Ysandre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    1) 42F
    2) do not sleep in underwire!
    3) there is some research that, while young, may indicate that constantly wearing a bra contributes to breast cancer. google it, you'll see
    4) as you've had augmentation surgery in the past, it may be recommended that you do, as has been pointed out, go see a doc about this
  • _SantaClause
    _SantaClause Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Only a few times.
  • Heatts
    Heatts Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    No. Except when I was pregnant/nursing and I needed to because they were so sore.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    No, When I sleep it's all about comfort.
  • kimmylois1981
    kimmylois1981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Nope no bra.... way too uncomfortable
  • edhill72
    edhill72 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not unless I pass out from drunkeness or exhaustion! I am 41, 36 C, all natural.
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    No Way My Ninnies Need to Breathe!!!