Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Over 100 lbs blasted away! With pics!

Replies

• karenc118
    karenc118 Posts: 78 Member
    fantastic! well done!
  • sarahcscott3
    sarahcscott3 Posts: 31 Member
    You are amazing and inspiring!
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Brilliant job well done.
  • Could not IMAGINE the pain from losing your child and can TOTALLY understand HOW you gained weight!! I think you are an incredible inspiration!! You and I are almost the same body type, style and starting weight. I have pondered on what I would look like at 150ish lbs. I have always THOUGHT that because I AM "big-boned" that I would look "sick" if I was that small. But after seeing your INCREDIBLE pics, I have changed my perspective.

Thank you so much for sharing!! You look absolutely fantastic!! ::))
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Amazing story and amazing grit. You earned every inch of that new found confidence. Own it girl!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Amazing! Inspirational! And your pictures are incredible! Well done! (Too many exclamation points!)
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Go you!!!!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    I can't see all your pictures.....But I did look at your profile picture(s). Congratulations! You have worked hard and it shows. You look great.
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    so awesome. congrats. and thanks for sharing!
  • Cyndesire
    Cyndesire Posts: 56 Member
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate all the compliments and support! I am almost 35 and 5'5". Yes, my daughter took some of the pictures. She has changed a lot as well. There is a big difference in her from the first picture to the last. There is a difference of 16 months between those pictures. My children bike and walk with me often. They also eat better now.
  • my_chrystal82
    my_chrystal82 Posts: 46 Member
    Thanks so much for sharing! The fact that you were able to accomplish so much and be such a great example to your kids is very, very inspiring.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Wow - truly an inspiration to others!!
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    So awesome! You look great and really transformed yourself! Thanks for inspiring the rest of us on our journeys with your success story!
  • Great job, wow! That is great dedication, so cool. Thanks for sharing!
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    Wow! Lady, you've encouraged me. I have 30 pounds to go and it's going slow. You inspired me to keep going -- and slow progress doesn't matter. It's amazing what happens in our lives when we love ourselves and want to take care of others. Keep it off and keep moving! size 8 rocks!
  • crzdirector
    crzdirector Posts: 49 Member
    That is an amazing story. I'm sorry for your loss. Your story is encouraging, inspiring, and hopeful. Prayers with you and your family and congratulations on your success!
  • bubbly_charm2k9
    bubbly_charm2k9 Posts: 43 Member
    Wow great job!

65725604.png
  • DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Your Hot!
  • sweetiememoirs
    sweetiememoirs Posts: 30 Member
    You are so amazing! And boy do you get great burns! Unbelievable. You are such an inspiration! ????
  • Lnature71
    Lnature71 Posts: 84 Member
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!