Options
    You are amazing and inspiring!
  • decy63
    decy63 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Brilliant job well done.
  • ljminto
    Options
    Could not IMAGINE the pain from losing your child and can TOTALLY understand HOW you gained weight!! I think you are an incredible inspiration!! You and I are almost the same body type, style and starting weight. I have pondered on what I would look like at 150ish lbs. I have always THOUGHT that because I AM "big-boned" that I would look "sick" if I was that small. But after seeing your INCREDIBLE pics, I have changed my perspective.

Thank you so much for sharing!! You look absolutely fantastic!! ::))
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Amazing story and amazing grit. You earned every inch of that new found confidence. Own it girl!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Inspirational! And your pictures are incredible! Well done! (Too many exclamation points!)
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Go you!!!!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I can't see all your pictures.....But I did look at your profile picture(s). Congratulations! You have worked hard and it shows. You look great.
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    so awesome. congrats. and thanks for sharing!
  • Cyndesire
    Cyndesire Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate all the compliments and support! I am almost 35 and 5'5". Yes, my daughter took some of the pictures. She has changed a lot as well. There is a big difference in her from the first picture to the last. There is a difference of 16 months between those pictures. My children bike and walk with me often. They also eat better now.
  • my_chrystal82
    my_chrystal82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! The fact that you were able to accomplish so much and be such a great example to your kids is very, very inspiring.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Wow - truly an inspiration to others!!
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    So awesome! You look great and really transformed yourself! Thanks for inspiring the rest of us on our journeys with your success story!
  • valkaree
    Options
    Great job, wow! That is great dedication, so cool. Thanks for sharing!
  • jeanlake
    jeanlake Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow! Lady, you've encouraged me. I have 30 pounds to go and it's going slow. You inspired me to keep going -- and slow progress doesn't matter. It's amazing what happens in our lives when we love ourselves and want to take care of others. Keep it off and keep moving! size 8 rocks!
  • crzdirector
    crzdirector Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing story. I'm sorry for your loss. Your story is encouraging, inspiring, and hopeful. Prayers with you and your family and congratulations on your success!
  • bubbly_charm2k9
    bubbly_charm2k9 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!

65725604.png
  • DerekVTX
    DerekVTX Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Your Hot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!