Replies

• Smatiak
    Smatiak Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    amazing, such an inspiration!
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job, you are an inspiration to all of us struggling with losing weight, especially those like myself who's total weight loss goal is over 100lbs
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantastic! I am so happy for you I am just beginning my journey and you are very inspiring. You have worked hard and made some wonderful changes in your life. Your dedication and determination have paid off! Again, you look fantastic and I know you must feel wonderful!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, you should be so proud, congrats and thanks again, inspiring!
  • naturallyhazel
    naturallyhazel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank God for his blessings and mercy in your life. You did an amazing job and I am truly encouraged by your story. :heart: :happy:
  • badcemom
    Options
    You look fantastic- so inspiring!
  • mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!:smile:
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss :flowerforyou:

But you are an amazing inspiration - you look incredible x
  • rawfull
    rawfull Posts: 178
    Options
    Excellent... You look terrific... :wink:
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    great success...congratulations!
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    So sorry for the loss of your child, and congrats on the loss of your weight!
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • lindainprogress
    lindainprogress Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you look great and you look like you feel terrific! thanks for sharing
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    First off, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your child. I couldn't even imagine it. I hope you're all well. Secondly, it's truly inspiring how much weight you've lost, and how you're feeling! That's just amazing! Thank you for sharing!! Bless you!
    ^

^this. I can't imagine what you've gone through, but am inspired by your commitment to living life to the fullest now. You've done so well. So excited for you!!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • sheofthesea
    sheofthesea Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! Thank you for sharing your story and your photos, they are very encouraging. I'm starting at around the same place you started, and it is great to know that it can be done.
  • jsteward701
    jsteward701 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! You are an inspiration! :)
  • GottaHafta
    Options
    Great job!
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Congratulation! You look fantastic and better yet...I bet you feel a whole lot better too????.
    And so sorry on the loss of your child (a heartbreak to a parent.....no matter how much time has passed????)
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Truly inspirational
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!