Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• sllida
    sllida Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    been on here for some time now and do have some friends on here but noticed that i dont have hardly any active friends anymore so would love to find some frineds that are active again
  • SrsGainzOnThisGuy
    Options
    Need friends wanting to join whole squaddddd!
  • Codthegreat
    Codthegreat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    20 y/o from California and time to burn off this lazy summer weight! Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • Return_of_the_Big_Mac
    Options
    Just another meathead. In Boston but just moved here from Australia
  • XnnyX
    XnnyX Posts: 8
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me! I log in daily and I would love to support others while I am on my own journey as well! Would love to see active friends on my list!
  • karencercone1
    karencercone1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am always looking for new friends to keep me motivated and accountable to keeping up with MFP logging. I am wanting to lose weight, and get toned, and get stronger!!!
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have pretty much the same goals......gain muscle and strength and loss one weight as well. I am on daily and would love some more active and motivational and supportive friends
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I'm over 165 days in to this current stint, and am down 20lbs. Looking for active friends on here who like to interact! Feel free to add me (please include in you FR that you saw my post here; I don't accept blank requests.) Thanks! :)
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel delightfully free to add me. I am very chatty and love to catch up on here.
  • digistyle
    digistyle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site. I'm getting back into shape (again!). Feel free to add me. I've been blogging about my current fitness journey since October of 2013 (Vaporizing the Pounds - http://vaporizingpounds.blogspot.com/)
  • PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello, been here for a while but need to bump up the friend count, more friends = more mutual support!

General goal of just looking the best I have ever, really (:

Lose weight/tone up - the usual!
  • indigorays
    indigorays Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Dee. I'm 21 years old, looking to lose around 50 pounds. I've had some really great success here once before but definitely fell off the motivation wagon and gained it all back! I'm looking for motivation, so add me if you'd like (: Let's make this as fun and exciting as possible!
  • LorettaWnz
    Options
    Hi i am new to this site and am looking for friends, my goal is to lose weight, tone up and get stronger/fitter ????
  • leiletele77
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. From New Zealand. A busy mum, who loves fitting in exercise wherever possible. New to the whole healthy thing (as of 8weeks ago). Going well so far, just toning up and losing body fat to be a healthier, happier me. :smile:
    Onwards and upwards.
  • ainarsraciks
    ainarsraciks Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    been using MFP the last couple years to watch carbs/protein intake. I log everyday, anyone is welcome to add me
  • kurotoshiro
    kurotoshiro Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm not new to fitness pal but I've never tried to make friends here until now. I've recently fallen right off of track to the point where I feel super uncomfortable in my own skin and don't even want to go out. My goals are to become more strict with myself in terms of eating habits, as a lot of my gym efforts are wasted due to not eating correctly. I'd like some friends so that we can mutually encourage each other - feel free to add :)
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm Jill :) 21, 5'6". My starting weight was 227 pounds, I am currently around 190 pounds, hoping to be around 140 or so (we'll see when I get there.) Feel free to add me :D
  • ninjabunnygo
    ninjabunnygo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, im stephen 26 from ireland feel free to add me :)
  • Jaseau
    Jaseau Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    G'day! I'm Jase from Australia. I have been on this site for some time but totally forgot all about it. I hadn't logged on for ages! just sorted out my profile and pic and hopefully can get into some groups to keep inspired and motivated and to help motivating people! I am trying to gain lean muscle mass and its proving to be quite hard! but slowly getting there and starting to feel that the hard work is paying off. Please feel free to add me too! :) )