One Year of Photo-Logging (PICS INSIDE OBVS!!)

Replies

• krmsotherhalf68
    krmsotherhalf68 Posts: 122 Member
    All I can saw is AWESOME! Congrats on sticking to it and never giving up.:smile:
  • SuperHero_Girl
    SuperHero_Girl Posts: 72 Member
    I am hoping to be able to make a post like yours- our starting weights are so similar, as are our goals. Congrats. You look amazing!

I'm sure that you'll get there! It seems slow-going at first, but before you know it, you've been at it for a year, your habits have completely changed, and you are no longer the only one who notices that your body has changed. I look forward to seeing a success post from you in the future!!
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Fantastic!!!
  • Wholly Molly....you look marvelous!! Great work!
  • Fantastic!!!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Wow!!! You look amazing and that is a SERIOUS accomplishment!!!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    You look great and you've done incredible work!
  • You are awesome. You went through diversity, worked through it. dusted yourself off and went back to working on your goal. Good job! That's what true success is because its never easy. I can't wait to see what you accomplish in the next year.
  • Ratches
    Ratches Posts: 52 Member
    So inspirational - good for you for sticking with it and achieving success.

Keep up the great work
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Amazing job! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    You look great! Thanks for sharing :)
  • hanzbi
    hanzbi Posts: 64 Member
    "Sometimes I go back and look at the old photos and can't even believe that I looked like I did because, for some reason, I always pictures myself as smaller than I was."

Isn't that the truth! It's always a shock looking back at pictures because until you lose the weight/develop a more healthy lifestyle you don't quite realize how serious it was back then. I am showing all my family members your pictures and story...fantastic!

Thank you for also pointing out that you didn't need any fad diets or gimmicks to get those results. It's so important to continue reminding ourselves that slow and steady gets the job done!
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Congrats - great job! Very inspiring and I love that you kept it simple. MFP works, if you apply it correctly! ;)
    :flowerforyou:
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Great posture, and the happiness is obvious. Good work
  • SuperHero_Girl
    SuperHero_Girl Posts: 72 Member
    Great posture, and the happiness is obvious. Good work

I'm definitely proud of the way that my posture has improved.
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Awesome work! You look great!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Amazing!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Awesome well done:drinker: :happy:
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Great Job!
  • wyllden
    wyllden Posts: 48 Member
    Well done, great job, it's interesting to hear your story aswell about getting off track but turning it around before you gained all the weight back you lost the first time. ( I have just got back to logging etc after going off track and gaining a bit again)
    Your story has been just what i need to keep myself going and stop myself falling off track. It really shows that it is a journey and not just as easy as losing weight and getting to goal but it is a bit of a roller coaster where you need to be strong enough to resist the temptations/or strong enough to get back to logging if you go off track.

Good luck with the rest of your journey, love the idea of photo logging too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!