Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Whats the worst thing a woman can say to a man.

Replies

• breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    What?! That's it??
  • Tao56
    Tao56 Posts: 123 Member
    It's not you, it's me x
  • Sorry but the Falcons are playing
  • Neeka_
    Neeka_ Posts: 42 Member
    "I picked up these wedding magazines, which dress do you think I should wear for our wedding, what do you think our kids will look like? Gosh I can't believe I was so lucky to have met you yesterday!"

Don't know if that is the worst or just insane
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    You cannot afford to date me.
  • I boinkd ted
  • wuggums47
    wuggums47 Posts: 25 Member
    You're all wrong, the worst thing a woman can say to a man is "I'm sorry I won't be able to make your death quicker".
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    "I'm fine!" - she really isn't!
    "No, it's alright!" - probably wise to stop doing whatever it is you were about to do.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    You cannot afford to date me.

I wish they'd just say that at the start. "Thanks for the warning. Bye!"
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,524 Member
    Honey, remember that sore I was telling you about?
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Oopsie...guess who'se gonna be a daddy...?!

:bigsmile:
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    you done?
  • Screwedntattooed
    Screwedntattooed Posts: 238 Member
    you have a small smelly peen
  • Myrtlemama4
    Myrtlemama4 Posts: 92 Member
    I've had better.
  • "I picked up these wedding magazines, which dress do you think I should wear for our wedding, what do you think our kids will look like? Gosh I can't believe I was so lucky to have met you yesterday!"

Don't know if that is the worst or just insane

lol a little of both? :laugh: :huh:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    I am your number one fan. There is nothing to worry about. You are going to be just fine. I am your number one fan.

And don't even think about anybody coming for you. Not the doctors, not your agent, not your family. 'Cause I never called them. Nobody knows you're here. And you better hope nothing happens to me. Because if I die... you die.

I thought you were good Paul... but you're not good. You're just another lying ol' dirty birdy.

I have this gun. Sometimes I think about using it. I'd better go now. I might put bullets in it.

(stephen king - someone who had a lot more imagination as to think "is it in yet?" is the worst thing a woman could say to a man....)

ETA: actually, it's not so much about *what* was said, more about how bat excrement murderously crazy the person saying it is....
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    I am your number one fan. There is nothing to worry about. You are going to be just fine. I am your number one fan.

And don't even think about anybody coming for you. Not the doctors, not your agent, not your family. 'Cause I never called them. Nobody knows you're here. And you better hope nothing happens to me. Because if I die... you die.

I thought you were good Paul... but you're not good. You're just another lying ol' dirty birdy.

I have this gun. Sometimes I think about using it. I'd better go now. I might put bullets in it.

BWAAHAAAHAA
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    You're so emotional.
  • JTPug1980
    JTPug1980 Posts: 85 Member
    " I burned all your S*^% while you were out...... 1/2 hour later..... I love you we were ment to be together. Shreek! Shreek! Sheeek!