Whats the worst thing a woman can say to a man.

Options

Replies

• Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    What this guy's ex girlfriend said to him.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/unhung_hero/
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    "Deeper!"
  • Jennkies
    Jennkies Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Is it in?

Really? This is the *WORST* thing a woman could say to a man....? Are you *sure* about that? Do you want to rethink it?

I'm thinking "I just murdered your entire family" ranks higher. Hell, even, "I just crapped in your jacuzzi" is probably a few pegs higher up the list... unless you are *really* that sensitive about your sexual prowess. If that's the case, then...I apologize. Carry on.

Exactly. "Is it in" is hilarious.

Because this is a fun and games forum? It's not a serious thread lol.
  • moijo6
    moijo6 Posts: 121
    Options
    -is that it
    -is it in yet
    -are you done yet
    -pass me the remote im missing the soaps
    (during sex)
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm late
  • monicastricker9
    Options
    oh man that is awful ;)
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    My ex was bigger.

Your BROTHER is bigger.....
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My wife actually asks me this

"Am I as fat as her?"

:\ IT's a Trap!
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    My wife actually asks me this

"Am I as fat as her?"

:\ IT's a Trap!

No, fatter!

RIP BFDeal
  • Rugbynutter
    Rugbynutter Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    "You're just like a brother to me"

Or

"Aww, you're sweet"

Trust me ladies, no guy wants to be known as "sweet".
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    It's not the best i've had

It's so cute...we'll try to make do
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Do you ever think about having children?
    Not sure why that would be bad? I think literally every woman I've dated asks that.

Total sarcasm. lol
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Is it in?

Really? This is the *WORST* thing a woman could say to a man....? Are you *sure* about that? Do you want to rethink it?

I'm thinking "I just murdered your entire family" ranks higher. Hell, even, "I just crapped in your jacuzzi" is probably a few pegs higher up the list... unless you are *really* that sensitive about your sexual prowess. If that's the case, then...I apologize. Carry on.

There's nothing "fun and games" about crapping in a jacuzzi, sir. The moisture, the heat...it's the perfect breeding ground for just about anything - in fact, that's pretty close to how we got life on this planet. "Primordial ooze"...Think about it. Before you know it, some lesser life form will climb out of that hot tub and start to evolve. Slowly at first, we wont even notice it, but eventually it'll grow and learn. Waiting, lurking in the shadows, until one day, it emerges, superior in every way and prepared to take over this planet. We'll be subjugated by the thing that rose from the black lagoon that was YOUR whirlpool. If you'd just taken this a bit more seriously, you could have saved this planet. This falls on you.
    tsk tsk tsk
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Is it in?

Ha ha, I'd be much more upset if someone crapped in my jacuzzi than if they sexually insulted me.
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Is it in?

Ha ha, I'd be much more upset if someone crapped in my jacuzzi than if they sexually insulted me.

You are a superior being. :drinker:
  • sheldonz42
    sheldonz42 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Is it in?

Worst response for that to say to a woman: "I don't know" ;)

"It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway."

Driving a bicycle into an airplane hanger...

*snort* I haven't heard that one - good one. :)

My personal favourite

"It's like waving your arm in a warm room"

The punchline: "Help me find my keys, and I'll drive you out!"
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Is it in?

There's nothing "fun and games" about crapping in a jacuzzi, sir. The moisture, the heat...it's the perfect breeding ground for just about anything - in fact, that's pretty close to how we got life on this planet. "Primordial ooze"...Think about it. Before you know it, some lesser life form will climb out of that hot tub and start to evolve. Slowly at first, we wont even notice it, but eventually it'll grow and learn. Waiting, lurking in the shadows, until one day, it emerges, superior in every way and prepared to take over this planet. We'll be subjugated by the thing that rose from the black lagoon that was YOUR whirlpool. If you'd just taken this a bit more seriously, you could have saved this planet. This falls on you.
    tsk tsk tsk

In situations like this, I rely on the wisdom of Will Rogers.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Him...I wish I had some new p ***y.
    Her....If you had 2 more inches of d ick you'd find some new p ***y here!
  • SnappySriracha165
    Options
    I stick with, Honey we need to talk!!!. You know its not going to be good.

Whats yours??

It does not mean, sit down and talk... it means sit down and listen while I tell you all the ways you've been f*cking up lately.... LOL