Vixen&Foxes: Valentine's Challange

Options

Replies

• bluemartini6
    Options
    O-malley I'm in but Crunches instead of sit-ups. Those pushups are going to kill me but maybe I'll get some tone!
  • emilillymom
    Options
    i'm in
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am in too--good idea of 25 each! :smile: :wink:
  • snain
    snain Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am in for push ups/situps
  • snain
    snain Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Today :140.8lb
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Weighing-in: 154.0 lbs

Didn't lose much, only 0.2 lbs.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    yeah.. I'm doing crunches too hahaha sorry wrong word :)
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the 25/25 Challenge!!! Sounds like a very doable goal for everyday :)
  • margie_77
    Options
    I got in 1.5 interval miles on the treadmill and 1.5 elliptical miles, 10 push ups and 25 crunches. I'm going to go do 15 more push ups, then hitting the shower.
    then.... Cheesecake Factory. :)
  • skinnyschool
    skinnyschool Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Fellow Valentine Challengers : Sorry I haven't been posting in a while . I weighed in last Wed Jan19th lost 4lbs 184.4. Good luck to everyone ! MJ ...... PS ..... I do 30 minutes every morning 1555 rpm on elliptical burned 360 cals. I am doing ifit Jullian Micheals workout . Upper body P90X 30 minutes only each morning ...Priceless .
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I got in 1.5 interval miles on the treadmill and 1.5 elliptical miles, 10 push ups and 25 crunches. I'm going to go do 15 more push ups, then hitting the shower.
    then.... Cheesecake Factory. :)

Well-deserved!! You def burn a lot of calories!! YEAH! :wink:
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    im not sure if its to late to join but i would like to!
    CW-210
    v-day-200
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm going to try the push-up/sit-up challange again, kinda. I'm going to try 25 of each everyday this week. The 50 killed me and I wasn't able to maintain for the week, I think I need to build up to it. hahaha
    Who's with me?
    I'm in, I know I can do 25 of each. I might try 50 sit-ups and 25 push ups. I'll go and do it now. So done for today.
  • margie_77
    Options
    woot!!!!! my scale moved so I had to update the sheet first thing this morning!! hahaha

012511vday.jpg
  • lexistepps
    Options
    Morning all! So I did my 25 crunches and 25 push ups last night and it was pretty doable for me, so I think I'm going to start doing 25/25 in the morning, then 25/25 at night. Also, I've lost weight! Woooot! Down to 135.4, it's not a huge change, but I'll take it lol.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I'll try to post quick b/c I have a work assignment that needs to get done by close of business and I have volunteer tonight.

Today was my first time completing the Turbo Fire - Fire 55 EZ dvd and it worked my booty good. The music is great but as always the choreography takes some getting use to but in my good ole chocolickkyss form I improvised when I felt like it was taking me too long to get the moves. Found myself cursing at the dvd a little today too because I really wasn't in the mood for such a long workout in the beginning but by the finale I was all smiles. In order to have a full hour of cardio I repeated the Fire 55 EZ warm up and when it was all said and done I burned 645 calories.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Not an official weigh in but OMG I am in the 130's!!!

139.6 to be exact!!

Loss so far.... 5lbs!!!!!!!!!
  • lexistepps
    Options
    Great job, Kickrz!!!!

Did my 25 crunches/push ups this morning, they both hurt, not gonna lie lol. We'll see if I'll be able to do them again tonight before bed!
  • margie_77
    Options
    Just a quick heads up!!! This challange was a total of 45 days long. We are now 25 days into it. Only 20 days left!!!!

I'm probably not going to make my goal, but with any luck, my plateauiness might be over finally :) So, I might get close.

Is it wrong that I've been looking at a calander to decide the rest of our goal days for the rest of the year... and now trying to decide what my goal weights should be by those days... I guess today is not a 'one day at a time' type day!!! hahaha
  • dancer333
    Options
    oohh i want in. starting weight 169 - goal weight 162.