Anyone want to start the 30 Day Shred with me tomorrow?

Options

Replies

• FaerieLink3
    FaerieLink3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just wrapping up the first 10 days (been going non stop) but want to continue it through the end of September and do something new in October, so I am totally willing to do level 1 again! I can't do all the push ups yet anyway! I could use more time at level 1 =)
  • alisonmarie85
    alisonmarie85 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Do you need weights to do the 30 day challenge???
    How much jumping around is there? Only because I live in a house apartment, and that would suck for the person below me at 6am HAHAH.
  • marblesx5
    marblesx5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to give you all some encouragement...
    Just finished the 30 day shred yesterday, and I have lost a total of 13"
    off my body! It is a great workout program to really help you get those
    inches off. I hope that if you are considering this workout program, that you will
    give it a good try, as you will be so happy with your results!! I have also dropped a pant size
    and am close to being in the next size down from that. Do this for YOU, because YOU
    ARE worth it!!!
  • alisonmarie85
    alisonmarie85 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ok... Im in! I am sending some friend requests. If anyone wants to add me, please feel free!
    LETS DO THIS!!!
  • darkbrownsuga
    Options
    I will.
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am planning on starting the 30 day shred next week (Tuesday). Friend me if you want a shred friend! Also - I've never done it before. Those who have - does it work!?
  • thiswillhappen
    thiswillhappen Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Do you need weights to do the 30 day challenge???
    How much jumping around is there? Only because I live in a house apartment, and that would suck for the person below me at 6am HAHAH.

My problem exactly! I don't want to piss off the neighbour downstairs, she is a piece of work.
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Options
    August 25 started level 1- finished on September 3
    Starting stats
    Weight 181
    Arms- 12 in
    Chest- 39 in
    Waist- 33 1/2 in
    Hips- 40 1/2 in
    Butt- 41 in
    Thigh- 24 in
    Calf- 16 1/2

September 3 finished level one beginning level 2
    Weight 177.2
    Arms- 11 1/2 in (lost 1/2 in)
    Chest- 38 in (lost 1 in)
    Waist- 32 in (lost 1 1/2 in)
    Hips- 39 in (lost 1 1/2 in)
    Butt- 40 in (lost 1 in)
    Thigh- 23 1/2 in (lost 1/2 in)
    Calf- 16 in (lost 1/2 in)
  • pallavihnp143
    pallavihnp143 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! will also start from tomorrow..
  • estopafan
    Options
    I finished level 1 in august but stopped for two weeks and here I am starting again. I'll probably do around 5 days of level one and 15 days of level 2, 10 for level 3. Just because I'm getting bored of level 1 tbh. Anyways, this is a newer account, I don't have many friends, so feel free to add me! ^-^
  • nikkim19781
    nikkim19781 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Add me! I fell off and now getting back on track as well! I will start the shred tomorrow
  • arrielle10
    Options
    I will! I am sending you a request
  • tashabarker1
    tashabarker1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today (thinking about doing the 30 day slimdown though, as I get a bit bored of the same one after a few days) if anyone wants to add me :)
  • h7463
    h7463 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Good morning to all!

I'm on day 24 right now. To all of those who are worried about all the jumping, DON'T! Do what you can, and repeat the exercise that's working throughout the 2 minutes of cardio. It's all good, as long as you do something that keeps you huffing and puffing! I had a tight calf muscle along the way, but I had my stationary bike ready to go, and I just jumped on it and peddled hard for 2 minutes. It worked.
    Jillian repeats many of her cardio exercises in other videos, which are mostly available on youtube for free. Just screen the videos and look for something cardio that's doable for your fitness level and won't annoy the downstairs neighbors
    As for the selection of weights: Start slow. Work yourself up. I've got 5 different sets of dumbbells laid out, and I switch to whatever I can take for any given exercise.

Good luck to all! :flowerforyou:
  • happysunrise
    Options
    Count me in :-)
  • YoshiCow
    YoshiCow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started this last week, on day 4 now.

I've started it before but due to injury (coming off a motorbike doh!) Ive had to start again a year later.

Feel free to friend me. More friends the more determination and help! :)
  • MissJES89
    MissJES89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Keep going once you've started, I just finished on Friday and have lost 10 inches in total! I didn't do it religiously for 30 days, usually 5 days a week with other workouts interspersed. I started Jillian's Ripped in 30 yesterday and both then and this morning couldn't believe how many of the hard versions of the exercises I could do and know this is thanks to the preparation from the shred....100% recommend it :)
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Im starting tomorrow September 8th,2014 Friend request me if you want.. Need to do this!
  • crredd
    crredd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting tomorrow if anyone wants to add me.
  • Soapytime
    Soapytime Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Oooh! Today was my first day! Add me if you want. I'll be doing the 30 day shred with c25k that I'm already on the last day of week 2 with.

So far so good. I like how fast it was and I sweated up a storm! My legs are jelly right now but I feel great. Looking forward to results, that's for sure.