Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    How did we miss this:

"I don't want to drink diet soda, it's evil, what can I drink?"

(edited for better parody)
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sooo flipping funny!!!!

"If I cut out peanuts can I lose 15.98072 pounds by my party next Wednesday at 4 pm?"

Cause its all true :drinker:
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    >insert<Super Duper Fantastic Interesting words that suck you in and forces you to click desperate to gain knowledge thread Title>insert<

Opens thread

captain-moon-moon_o_1983391.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    >insert<Super Duper Fantastic Interesting words that suck you in and forces you to click desperate to gain knowledge thread Title>insert<

Opens thread

captain-moon-moon_o_1983391.jpg

tumblr_macpaeGfHE1rxevt4o1_500.gif
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

xxYourMFPFriendxx burned 2500 calories doing activities including "food prep."

WHAT? Unless you're cleaning a deer or similar...

LMAO!! I was just going to add this one:

XYZ burned 12,789 calories doing 60 minutes of cleaning, light.

That's another one that drives me crazy! I don't even like to log yard work no matter how many bags of mulch I move around.
  • CountryBabe75
    CountryBabe75 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I weigh 125 and am 5'10". I'm SO FAT!!!! I wish I could get back to 120 where I feel SO skinny!!!! Maybe I'll get there if I fast for 6 days and take raspberry ketones and do this body cleanse. I'm also only 19!!! I have to lose this weight before I turn 20 and my life ENDS!!!!
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I weigh 125 and am 5'10". I'm SO FAT!!!! I wish I could get back to 120 where I feel SO skinny!!!! Maybe I'll get there if I fast for 6 days and take raspberry ketones and do this body cleanse. I'm also only 19!!! I have to lose this weight before I turn 20 and my life ENDS!!!!

Oh my god, nobody told me life ends at 20... I am 10 years out of date. I was beginning to wonder what that funny smell was.
  • MrsKGrady
    MrsKGrady Posts: 276 Member
    Options

That's another one that drives me crazy! I don't even like to log yard work no matter how many bags of mulch I move around.

Yeah...I just consider it a bonus, but it makes me lol whenever I see it on my feed.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options

Oh my god, nobody told me life ends at 20... I am 10 years out of date. I was beginning to wonder what that funny smell was.

geez I'm 20 years out of date - i should have recycled once
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    "I know you can't spot-reduce, but how do I reduce fat from this one spot on my body?"

omg thissssss hahaha
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    "Oooh I can really feel this cleanse working! After I got past the headaches and dizzyness, I can tell this is going to be great for my body! I definitely won't gain all this weight back plus some after I stop!"
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Juicing is better than just eating fruits and vegetables because all of the nutrients are packed into the juice.

'Insert fad shake diet' gives me so much more energy and works when just calories counting did not and I had tried everything else! This is NOT a waste of money.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options

^ this plus, my mom makes me eat normal food even when I am trying to fast for days and now she took my phone away.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options

^ this plus, my mom makes me eat normal food even when I am trying to fast for days and now she took my phone away.

I remember this one... kept me entertained for hours.
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    In for the giggles
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation big block of text no punctuation
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I don't understand
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I don't understand
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    OK so to be serious for a moment. I think my husband is cheating on me and this has triggered a lot of emotional eating and I'm in a very very very dark place. So I need some advice, what do you think my macros should be? Keep in mind I'm having my TOM and doing 1200 calories so we're pretty much limited to eating clean here. Like this morning for example I had some vegan honey on drizzled on a marshmallow. All this doesn't explain why I gained 2lbs overnight!!!!! I mean I've been doing the 30 Day Shred, P90X, Insanity, hot yoga, and light cleaning for 4 days and I haven't lost anything.

OMG LMFAO!!!! Yes, yes you are awesome!!