What's your most recent NSV?

Options

Replies

• 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I had my resting heart rate measured Wednesday. It was 42. The nurse asked if I was a runner (I'm not; my cardio is all walking).
  • FutureMrsBreen
    FutureMrsBreen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I work for a company that move managers around all the time and I've moved to 2 stores after starting my weight loss journey...and now all the associates I've worked with at previous stores always stop to ask me how much weight I've lost and how I've done it. It's the main topic of discussion anytime I walk into a store that I have not been at in at least 4 months. It is awesome to see everyone notice a difference!
  • cookiegy
    cookiegy Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yesterday someone I work with told me I "was looking gorgeous." I was really pleased.

I wasn't even bothered that it was a man :)
  • mjean1229
    mjean1229 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My back fat rolls/creases have finally gone this week!!! :laugh:

I seriously doubted whether they would ever go away...

I too feel mine will never go away. I am impatiently waiting.
  • funfang
    funfang Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I brought 2 dresses before I lost weight, they were very tight on me so I thought that could encourage me to lose weight. They still don't fit me, they are too big now ;-P
  • vette49
    vette49 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Normally when I'm out shopping I would stop at my favorite fast food place for lunch, I didn't stop and went home and made a healthy lunch.
  • 0505jen
    0505jen Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    On a recent shopping trip I fit into a size 8 jean! They were on the sale rack with a size 12. Looked at the 12 and thought oh the legs are too big. The 8 did up!!!! All my belts are on the last hole.
  • Twilightbubbles
    Options
    I ran a 5k in 39 minutes this morning! Amazing how much faster I get as the weight comes off!
  • NoMoreYoYos
    NoMoreYoYos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone!

Oh I wish that my super annoying neighbors would move too. What a great victory!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Went in ANOTHER notch on my belt (that's two since I started MFP!) AND I'm wearing one of my new shirts to work that I got from Torrid in a 1 instead of my normal 2. It's even a button down...woo!
  • Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of a move, and all my stuff is in storage. Including my scale. So everything I'm focusing on now are NSV's!

I ran for 30 minutes STRAIGHT last night. Holy crap. I never thought I'd be able to do that. I was at a 5.5 mph speed. WOOT!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Sunday I ran 7.1 miles...all at one time, the most miles I have done at once. :laugh: When I logged my miles for the month I realized I was .8 miles short of 100 ...I went back out and ran another 1.6 miles to top the century mark for the first time.
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    My fiance told me that he thinks I'm fat-fit because I can swim / run / cycle fairly well. No-one has ever called me any kind of fit before lol. In my heart I know it is only because I have been doing them longer than him but it sure is nice to be fitter than someone at something for once!
  • findingmarina
    Options
    Someone told me yesterday that my face looks thinner :)
  • 13bbird13
    13bbird13 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    On Wednesday this week I finished "in the green" on MFP without going over in any nutrition category. Usually I'm a bit over in either sugar or sodium and I get a red number with a minus sign, but on Wednesday I was okay right across the board.

If I have exactly what I intend to have for dinner tonight, I will finish in the green for today too!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    i just tried on my mukluks and I could get them on! I did have to tug a little and they are probably a little small yet with socks, but I GOT THEM ON!

what they look like:
    mukluks_zps9456309f.jpg
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    My cheeks are gone!! My chubby cheeks are GONE!!!! I have a skinny face!! (at least something's skinny!!) :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    i just tried on my mukluks and I could get them on! I did have to tug a little and they are probably a little small yet with socks, but I GOT THEM ON!

what they look like:
    mukluks_zps9456309f.jpg

Those are just cute as can be!!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options

what they look like:
    mukluks_zps9456309f.jpg

Those are just cute as can be!!

They are made of moosehide with a compound sole. They are super warm, water resistant (and can be made waterproof with an annual treatment with a waterproofing spray for leather), and very flexible which gives me good movement for things like snowshoeing, hiking, and dogsledding.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Back rolls are shrinking.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!