Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• indigorays
    indigorays Posts: 30 Member
    Hey everyone! My name is Dee. I'm 21 years old, looking to lose around 50 pounds. I've had some really great success here once before but definitely fell off the motivation wagon and gained it all back! I'm looking for motivation, so add me if you'd like (: Let's make this as fun and exciting as possible!
  • Hi i am new to this site and am looking for friends, my goal is to lose weight, tone up and get stronger/fitter ????
  • Hi, feel free to add me. From New Zealand. A busy mum, who loves fitting in exercise wherever possible. New to the whole healthy thing (as of 8weeks ago). Going well so far, just toning up and losing body fat to be a healthier, happier me. :smile:
    Onwards and upwards.
  • ainarsraciks
    ainarsraciks Posts: 166 Member
    Add me!
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    been using MFP the last couple years to watch carbs/protein intake. I log everyday, anyone is welcome to add me
  • kurotoshiro
    kurotoshiro Posts: 7 Member
    Hey! I'm not new to fitness pal but I've never tried to make friends here until now. I've recently fallen right off of track to the point where I feel super uncomfortable in my own skin and don't even want to go out. My goals are to become more strict with myself in terms of eating habits, as a lot of my gym efforts are wasted due to not eating correctly. I'd like some friends so that we can mutually encourage each other - feel free to add :)
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    I'm Jill :) 21, 5'6". My starting weight was 227 pounds, I am currently around 190 pounds, hoping to be around 140 or so (we'll see when I get there.) Feel free to add me :D
  • ninjabunnygo
    ninjabunnygo Posts: 24 Member
    Hi, im stephen 26 from ireland feel free to add me :)
  • Jaseau
    Jaseau Posts: 32 Member
    G'day! I'm Jase from Australia. I have been on this site for some time but totally forgot all about it. I hadn't logged on for ages! just sorted out my profile and pic and hopefully can get into some groups to keep inspired and motivated and to help motivating people! I am trying to gain lean muscle mass and its proving to be quite hard! but slowly getting there and starting to feel that the hard work is paying off. Please feel free to add me too! :) )
  • Shannon_Mayhew
    Shannon_Mayhew Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone :) My name is Shannon I'm 24 and living in Vancouver, I'm also looking to meet and chat with some people to keep motivated. I've recently become really interested in reading about nutrition and wanting to make exercising and nutrition a part of my lifestyle permanently. I would like to chat and get to know other people here and support others on their journey. For the moment I'm looking to lose a little bit of weight and then focus on strength training afterward. Talk to you soon!
  • ainarsraciks
    ainarsraciks Posts: 166 Member
    Add me! :)
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Tom from Scotland/Holland add me if you want alot of posts about strength training on your timeline!! haha
  • Add me :))
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    I've lost around 145 pounds in two years & currently I'm trying to incorporate more exercise. If anyone needs motivation you can add me.
  • MichellePatte92
    MichellePatte92 Posts: 134 Member
    Starting over and could use the support! :)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    In maintenance now (147-155ish) & the only requirements I have for friends is eat at least 1,200 a day including exercise & don't be uppity about food choices.
  • msj378
    msj378 Posts: 17
    Looking to make some new fitness pals! I'm new here so I've been feeling my way around alllll day, offering a little motivational help when I thought I could. Weight loss is a hard beast to tame, but we can all achieve our goals.
    Good luck on your journey, we can do it!
    Add me add me add me ;)
  • maryamalx
    maryamalx Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2015
    need friends to be motivated by and supported and vice versa! we can do thissss! :p
  • Feel free to add me for daily support and log-in!
  • Need motivational friends as well! add me :smile: