132 pounds lost!

Options

Replies

• sicembears
    sicembears Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration!! Welcome to MFP! And good luck with your last 20! You have done ridiculously well already though!! What mental changes have you noticed since your loss? Confidence etc? x

I have noticed slow progress in my self confidence. I have been in several emotionally abusive relationships, and I settled a lot of the time because I didn't think I could do much better. That was part of the reason I wanted to make this change in my life. I was tired of just settling for what life gives me. So, losing weight became something I wanted more than anything in life - I saw all of the opportunities it opened for me and I went for it.

Now, I am in a wonderfully healthy relationship with someone that supports me and even tells me NO! when I want to cheat. Haha! I think my self confidence is slowing starting to catch up with my weight loss - but even my body image has suffered. There are days that I see my reflection and I just can't even believe that is me. That is a surreal feeling. Another one is how I am treated in stores - or how men flirt with me.

I think the other biggest one was how I feel about having pictures taken of me. I used to hate it, but I don't even mind much anymore when I see people taking pictures. That is an awesome feeling.

You're such an inspiration!
  • beckyb77
    Options
    Incredible, that's all I can say! I have lost almost 80 pounds and am working on the last 20 or so...lets do it together! Can you tell me how to post pictures so I can show my progress to all of the wonderful folks on MFP?!
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    Options
    Congratulations!! You are such an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!!!!way to go!
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    wow. your my inspiration, you look freaking amazing.
  • tryinghard2lose
    Options
    spectacular!!!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! great job!!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational! Keep up the fantastic work! Impressive!

Shawn
  • crobinson3
    crobinson3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Your before and after photo looks amazing. Almost 2 different people!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Being on here I have seen a ton of people get off those last pesky lbs with P90X I plan on using it once I get down to my last 40lbs
  • Pragmatica
    Options
    Thanks so much! Still working towards my goals!
  • icandoityesican
    Options
    wow!!!! inspiration!
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    You look so incredible! Thanks for sharing your story & pictures. Truly an inspiration! Congratulations on your success. Very happy for you :flowerforyou:
  • cooki3s
    Options
    Really admire your perserverance and just keeping on at it..! Great stuff!
  • momztoa
    momztoa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    truly amazing! You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
  • johaleesi
    johaleesi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm adding this post to my browser favorites. This is exactly how I want my story to go. I started my journey needing to lose exactly as many pounds as you did in the beginning, we are both trying to accomplish our goals via a low carb lifestyle, and I even think we're the same height, shorties unite! LOL

You are truly MY inspiration. When I see your pictures and read your story, I see me a year from now (hopefully) :)
  • coypelican
    Options
    So happy you have been able to dig in and work on the heart part of it too!! God bless and continued success. Remember, God don't make no junk!
  • Japangela
    Japangela Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The best part about seeing your body transform is watching your face... no matter what weight you are, your face is appealing! So happy for you and your success! YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    absolutely incredible that you have done this without surgery and through hard work. well done xx
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Great job....Best of luck on your life journey!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!