MFP Fitspiration!

Options

Replies

• Skye_NS
    Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Arewethereyet - they both look fantastic!

The beach one is my favourite because, although I'm not there yet, I fell in love with the beach this summer for the first time since I was a kid. Playing in the waves... building sandcastles with my little boy... :love: So fun!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Arewethereyet - they both look fantastic!

The beach one is my favourite because, although I'm not there yet, I fell in love with the beach this summer for the first time since I was a kid. Playing in the waves... building sandcastles with my little boy... :love: So fun!
    I love the ocean so much, it is a part of my soul. So although the picture is pure vanity, it also signifies my freedom to enjoy the ocean and not wear a moomoo! :laugh:

I love to float :love:

The second one shows the fat on my stomach and I love that. NOT perfection!:drinker:
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/ctoons/Mobile Uploads/1409257441994_zpse99e0b6f.jpg[/img]
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/ctoons/Mobile Uploads/25ce68aa-e7ef-41a0-924f-2e5481049499_zps22d03da5.jpg[/img]
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Love them both! Great job, wonderful Fitspirations! :love:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    These are AWESOME!!

:smooched:
    :smooched:
    :heart: :heart:

Agreed! :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    7488f26d-a34d-4ade-be8e-928d9c546363.jpg
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Bump for more awesomeness!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Couldn't think of anywhere else to post this. I love this thread and all of you have encouraged me through the last phase of loss.

I think I am finally wrapping my brain around my new size. I look in the mirror and like what I see. I will take some pix this weekend, but my next fitspiration needs to be me showing some strength changes. My daughter pointed out the little I have done including dance class 3 times a week has given me strength. I can squat (from squats too I am sure) to the floor and pick something up with no thought.

Small changes inspire me!! WOOT! for ever one here :drinker:
  • djbrink21
    djbrink21 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Here's mine.

c6fc2df1-91ac-4706-a75f-f3fe4bc643d4_zpsc94d2af3.jpg
  • JonnyQwest
    JonnyQwest Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :drinker: bump
  • Skye_NS
    Options
    Couldn't think of anywhere else to post this. I love this thread and all of you have encouraged me through the last phase of loss.

I think I am finally wrapping my brain around my new size. I look in the mirror and like what I see. I will take some pix this weekend, but my next fitspiration needs to be me showing some strength changes. My daughter pointed out the little I have done including dance class 3 times a week has given me strength. I can squat (from squats too I am sure) to the floor and pick something up with no thought.

That is wonderful! Congrats!
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    :smile: I needed this. :smile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Thank you! I hope we see some new fitspirations up in here soon! I have new computer so will see what happens this weekend. I want a sweaty grungy one from a 5k ;)
  • pam1056
    pam1056 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Skye_NS
    Options

Thank you! I hope we see some new fitspirations up in here soon! I have new computer so will see what happens this weekend. I want a sweaty grungy one from a 5k ;)

Ooo - That sounds promising! I took my point & shoot camera on a run the other day and snapped some photos along the way - of scenery, not me - so I'm toying with doing something with that. Just not sure what, yet.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Ok, so here's my attempt

7fed8f31-0c15-41eb-9724-68aca359b98a_zps2a7953c7.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Ok, so here's my attempt

7fed8f31-0c15-41eb-9724-68aca359b98a_zps2a7953c7.jpg

Absolutely :heart: this!!!!
  • Skye_NS