So... what exactly do you do?

Options

Replies

• ChristinaERRN
    Options
    How do you add the green mini goals to your profile?
  • groom
    groom Posts: 23
    Options
    I have my own dog grooming shop and do bookwork for my husbands hunting store. Love my business, but really don't like all the bookwork envolved with hubby's place.
  • JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Graphic artist by day.
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Fiancée and I own our own business which I do all the accounting for and I also work for a drug company where I compound patient specific chemotherapy and antibiotic drugs. Keeps me busy!!
  • savvynurse
    Options
    I am a RN, Mom of two teenagers ( one who is in the military and currently in Korea) and an 11yr old. Cant say I have any spare time to do anything else
  • jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I run a business out of my home, making baby bibs and burp cloths - www.babysophiagifts.com.

Anything to stay home with my kids! Before that I was a website designer.
  • PrettyFNamazing
    Options
    I work in Human Resources and Im a Mary Kay Consultant part-time! I love giving people jobs and making women beautiful!!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    love the homer simpson reference! doh!

i work for a commercial insurance company as a systems developer.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options

add a signature. :)
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I do a whole lotta nothin'. :laugh: I'm a stay-at-home mom, but I was contemplating the other day that for me, that's a lot different from "housewife." A housewife keeps the house clean AND takes care of the kids, but I pretty much just do the kid stuff. Working on doing better at the house stuff. :wink: When my son goes to preschool next year, I'm contemplating getting my teaching certification (I already have a BA in English literature) so I can get a job when both of the kids are in school full-time. We'll see.
  • txlilangel4ya
    Options
    I am a paramedic that works in clinical research. You the side effects you see when you get your meds? I am the one that documents those and treats them :)
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    On another thread some one mentioned their career in the medical fields. I was just wondering what folks do for a living.
    I'll Start
    Nuclear Reactor Operator...go ahead get the Homer Simpson jokes out because I've never heard them before.:yawn:

I could tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya...BaHaHaHaHa :laugh: :wink:
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options

>signature across the top of th message board :wink:
  • prencesskl
    Options
    Stay at home mom, former hs special ed teacher/coordinator, and arbonne consultant
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Middle School Teacher. Currently teaching US History
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. You may want to start off as a sub. That will get you some contacts with the principals.
  • PrettyFNamazing
    Options
    I have my BA in English Literature too! Just a fun-fact...carry on! Lol
    I do a whole lotta nothin'. :laugh: I'm a stay-at-home mom, but I was contemplating the other day that for me, that's a lot different from "housewife." A housewife keeps the house clean AND takes care of the kids, but I pretty much just do the kid stuff. Working on doing better at the house stuff. :wink: When my son goes to preschool next year, I'm contemplating getting my teaching certification (I already have a BA in English literature) so I can get a job when both of the kids are in school full-time. We'll see.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I have my BA in English Literature too! Just a fun-fact...carry on! Lol

Yay! :) I don't run into many English nerds. The ones I do find were smart enough to get their teaching certification so they could DO something with their degree. :laugh: Actually, I had planned to go the Ph.D. route, but we got pregnant and I got derailed.
  • scottg9999
    Options
    Environmental Scientist working as a contractor for the U.S. EPA....
  • ChristinaERRN
    Options
    Thanks for the help! I love hearing about what everyone does! It truly is motivating. I work 36-38 hrs/week in a busy busy ER and keeping my weight goals gets a little difficult at times.