The Gratitude Game

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have had a great weekend at an art workshop and also grateful to get home again and back into the routine. Mostly talking about food management but also good to sleep in my own bed. Grateful for a cool day today and for rain.
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for my health, the love and support of family and friends and the presence of God in my life.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for getting a painting done that represents a new direction for me, very excited. I'm grateful for my facebook and mfp friends who are very informative and inspiring.
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that our end of the garage project is complete and I will be able to get back to my workout routine.
    I am grateful that both my husband and I survived the project and lived to tell about it. :laugh:
    I am grateful that my neighbour has finally taken control of his dogs.
    I am grateful that I had the time to make a nice meal for supper tonight.
    Mostly I am grateful just to be alive.
    :flowerforyou:
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Good for you Tracy that the garage project is done! Yes!
    I'm grateful for my mfp friend Tracy, always supportive and positive and full of good suggestions. I'm grateful that the fender bender I as in today did not disable my car and that no one was hurt badly and that the other person's car was fine. I'm grateful to have my son at home tonight although it is his Dad's day. Grateful that the college class I teach went well tonight. Grateful to be alive.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am grateful that Gayle was not seriously injured in her car accident.
    I am grateful that I also have a great support team.
    I am grateful that my uncle's many surgeries went well and he is on the mend.
    I am grateful that all is well in my world.
  • paulasews
    Options
    I am grateful that I have managed to find the right frame of mind to start my weight loss journey.
    I am grateful that my body is responding to the changes I have made.
    I am grateful that I enjoy all kinds of foods so it isn't a hardship to make healthy choices.
    I am grateful that I have friends and family who care about me and want the best for me.
    I am grateful to have a job that I love that pays enough for me to buy healthy and varied food.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my car still runs and no one's hurt although I had a car accident yesterday. I'm grateful for my art journaling group.
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Blessed to have a great God-Yeshua Messiah (Jesus Christ) who died for my sins on the cross and has my name in the book of life.

Blessed for my husband who treats me like a queen and blessed for our families as well

Blessed to be as healthy as I am

Blessed to have the body I do have..many girls would kill to be in the upper 130's right now

Blessed to have skills like cooking, cleaning, creating crafts, drawings, illustrations on the computer, and art/graphic art in general

Blessed to have my personality, be bilingual going on to be multilingual

Blessed to have a roof over my head, food in our home, clean awesome wardrobe, the 2 dollar victoria Secret t-shirt I yet again scored today :)

Blessed for income, transportation, pet rabbit, my city, country, my freedom, education, and future
  • Asalsepassi
    Options
    Feeling grateful to get to dog sit the world's best dog (spot!)
    Feeling grateful that I have a lovely boyfriend
    Feeling grateful that I have glasses (really my life would be very very very difficult without them!)
  • AtLeastOnceMore
    AtLeastOnceMore Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am grateful that I live in a building with a built in gym and pool.
    I am grateful for my students, who pull me up when I get off track.
    I am grateful for my godson, who by virtue of being his kicka$$ little self, forced me into caring about myself again by showing me that ANYTHING is possible.
    I am grateful (so grateful!) that my interview went well this week.
    I am grateful that I am so close to my parents, particularly my mama.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my friend gave me new pants with the price tag still on them.
    That I fit into those new pants and that I remembered how to hem them on my sewing machine which I seldom use.
    I am grateful that I have been able to implement healthy lifestyle changes and have kept up with it.
    I am grateful that my dietician recommended MFP, because I don't know that I would have succeeded without this site and my MFP friend.
    Mostly I am grateful that I am here another day to live life and try and get it right.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I found a car body shop who I trust to get my car fixed and will help me with the ins and outs of insurance. I'm grateful that my son didn't freak out when I told him we need to change things up so I can get a new job by him taking the city bus to school. I know I spent years taking the bus as a student (college and high school) and it's not that bad. I'm grateful for friends, I'm grateful that I am slowly but surely losing weight.
  • asia1967
    Options
    Today I am grateful that doing everyday chores like cleaning the bathroom, no longer requires the exhausted effort it use to take before I starting getting healthy and losing weight.
    I am grateful that I now have some extra energy to do the things that I want.
    I am grateful that my plantar fasciitis has settled down now that I have my new orthotics.
    I am grateful that my knees are not in chronic pain from carrying around all that extra weight.
    Today I am just plan grateful to be on the planet, good, bad, or indifferent.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am so grateful to be an artist. Means I am excited daily by the design and beauty of the world. I'm grateful to live in a nice living space and that my son is thoughtful about many things that trip teens up (of course he has his own list of stumbling blocks). I grateful that my car is drive-able. Oh, and grateful for cats who are so loving and silly.
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Im Blessed to be alive and breathing and able to move as much as I can :). I am grateful for a healthy back and know what it is like to have severe back pain.
    Blessed to have my grandma still around in good shape (Even though she is deteriorating) Im blessed to have my patience.
    Blessed to have my tenacity and determination.
    Blessed to have will power.
    Blessed to be able to have so many things to be blessed for...
  • gsnobel
    gsnobel Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful when I wake up in the morning as it is a new day and if I don't it is my wife's problem.
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    Life
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for exciting ideas! I am grateful to have talked to a creativity coach and got advice about books to read related to the areas I need to work on: "The Right Brain Business Plan" and "Wild Money". Better ways to manage money and creative ideas. Grateful that I talked to people who are giving me ideas of how to get my car fixed. Grateful for friends!
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Progress.