I want an *kitten*!

Options

Replies

• elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    In my opinion, lunges are more effective than squats in targeting the butt. Grab a pair of moderately heavy dumbbells (for you) and do walking lunges.
    a big *kitten* is the sexiest body part in a woman imo :love:
  • RunnerStephe
    Options
    Never mind, I thought you meant Husband.
  • GalHowYuhBadSo
    Options
    I do a combo of bridging, lunges and hip extensions. I saw real results with those (3-4x a week) as opposed to squats.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Squats.

The end.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I am a complete *kitten*. Will I do? Sorry just in a silly mood this morning. :bigsmile: :laugh:

This is priceless! LOL!
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Why on earth would you want a big *kitten*???

Right??! People with naturally big *kitten* say they HATE IT. I don't get this obsession with big booties. When I was a teen big booties were "nasty" and too much to most people. Now everybody wants a big booty. I don't get it.

I've NEVER met a woman with a big butt who said they hate it. lol. Not one. Woman have desired curves since forever so this isn't a new "trend" you perceive it to be. Growing up, most girls wanted an ample, round butt and they still do today. Nothing has changed. It's always been a coveted feature for millions around the world and that isn't going to change. But different cultures have different beauty standards. It's clear that a size 0 thin body is the eurocentric beauty standard for the desired body (magazines, runways, tv actresses etc..). I can only speak from a black/hispanic beauty standard and big booties have always been our standard. Nothing nasty about either one though. Thin or thick, both are beautiful, as long as the woman takes care of herself.

You can have some of mine!!!

My views have changed on this subject. I used to HATE HATE HATE it. I thought it drew the wrong kind of attention. I was embarrassed. But now it is what it is. It could be smaller but.......It's "DAMN" status :laugh: I'd rather be admired for it I guess.
    When I was a teen big booties were "nasty" and too much to most people.

Same here though...my cousin and I got made fun of. ::shrug::
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    here you go! here's an *kitten* :flowerforyou:

Donkey_1_arp_750px.jpg
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    want an *kitten* I have a 255lb one in my house... you can have him.
    mines only 190 and ill throw in free shipping.lol

^^Um, I can add to this surplus.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GalHowYuhBadSo
    Options

Right??! People with naturally big *kitten* say they HATE IT. I don't get this obsession with big booties. When I was a teen big booties were "nasty" and too much to most people. Now everybody wants a big booty. I don't get it.

I've NEVER met a woman with a big butt who said they hate it. lol. Not one. Woman have desired curves since forever so this isn't a new "trend" you perceive it to be. Growing up, most girls wanted an ample, round butt and they still do today. Nothing has changed. It's always been a coveted feature for millions around the world and that isn't going to change. But different cultures have different beauty standards. It's clear that a size 0 thin body is the eurocentric beauty standard for the desired body (magazines, runways, tv actresses etc..). I can only speak from a black/hispanic beauty standard and big booties have always been our standard. Nothing nasty about either one though. Thin or thick, both are beautiful, as long as the woman takes care of herself.

My views have changed on this subject. I used to HATE HATE HATE it. I thought it drew the wrong kind of attention. I was embarrassed. But now it is what it is. It could be smaller but.......It's "DAMN" status :laugh: I'd rather be admired for it I guess.

LOL no way. I have more than enough! I'm trying to give some of mine away as well. haha. You would have been celebrated rather than made fun of for that if you grew up in a different place. But I can relate, when I first got hips and a butt in grade school I was sooo embarrassed too! I would wear a sweater around my waist because as you said it drew the wrong kind of attention. I was still playing with barbies, so it's safe to say I wasn't ready for all that! lol.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options

LOL no way. I have more than enough! I'm trying to give some of mine away as well. haha. You would have been celebrated rather than made fun of for that if you grew up in a different place. But I can relate, when I first got hips and a butt in grade school I was sooo embarrassed too! I would wear a sweater around my waist because as you said it drew the wrong kind of attention. I was still playing with barbies, so it's safe to say I wasn't ready for all that! lol.

LOL :laugh: Yes way! My cousin's used to be bigger than mine when we were little. All of a sudden college hit and I've surpassed her by leaps and bounds lol!! :laugh: I agree I would have been celebrated otherwise. It was kind of a joke but it really hurt me at the time and made me hate it. Not until recently have I been like "Waitwut? It's a good thing? My family has been wrong my entire life??? ARE YOU SURE?" :huh: Now I'm like...

Aladdin_-_A_Whole_New_World_(1).gif
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I didn't read the entire thread (I'm on a study break and don't have time), so someone may have mentioned this already. Check out www.brettcontreras.com . He's the "butt guy" and can help you do it right.
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    want an *kitten* I have a 255lb one in my house... you can have him.
    mines only 190 and ill throw in free shipping.lol

mines smaller... about 160#... lol
  • BecomingPremsar
    BecomingPremsar Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    l second the squats and deadlifts....!
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    GenesiaElizabeth Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I do a combo of bridging, lunges and hip extensions. I saw real results with those (3-4x a week) as opposed to squats.

Same for me. Except I do a lot of squats still vs lunges. Bridges and hip extensions all the way. :drinker:
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

Why on earth not?

Nothing wrong with a flat but I guess. Not a huge fan of the long, fat butt though.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I have a flat butt...and I hate it. Does bulking and working the gluteus muscles build a bigger butt? AND When you bulk...how many calories OVER TDEE does one aim for?

You don't necessarly need a bulk to achieve a more sculpted behind. Compound exercises like Squats and deadlifts are great. Also, Hip thrusters, glute bridge, walking lunges......

Check out Bret Contreras for more info...

http://bretcontreras.com/

I followed Bret's workout suggestions and I really like my butt now. It took about a year to really notice a major difference. Lots of lifting and nice roundness that was not there before. Squats (with bar), deadlifts, hip thrusts, walking lunges, step ups and some plyos.
  • mamafelfleh
    mamafelfleh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am a complete *kitten*. Will I do? Sorry just in a silly mood this morning. :bigsmile: :laugh:

:laugh:
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Humm, I think I would try squats with weights, than add lil.cardio in there and refrain from pop, sweets, fast food and also alcohol.
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Squats and deadlifts.

Absolutely this!! I looked like an ironing board in jeans until I changed my workout programme (not diet apart from ensuring I eat enough protein).
  • lilcharlze
    lilcharlze Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager, having a big butt was a disgrace ( of course I had a big butt). I was a constant butt of the joke ( no pun intended). I was chastised by my mother and teased relentlessly by my brothers and other family members. Thus started my issues with self body image. NOW, having a big butt is in style and people actually pay to put implants in their cheeks. - crazy ridiculous. Personally, unless you are beautifully proportioned, having a big butt should not be a priority- it's just a bunch of extra flesh to have to find clothes that fit properly for. Big butts, big boobs, big lips, big hips...all in style, but we want to be thinner. Can we say Barbie? Or KK? LOL