7 day cleanse diet,who's with me?

Options
Starting tomorrow(Tuesday for me,maybe Wednesday for you,depends on where u live) i'm going to try this 7 day cleanse diet.

http://rocknrollmommy.hubpages.com/hub/GMs-Diet-A-7-Day-Diet-Plan-to-Cleanse-Your-System-Lose-10-17lbs-in-ONE-WEEK

it's not so extreme because I really want to be back on track.

Who wants to do it with me?

Replies

• psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    no thanks - I hate being told what to eat.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Pass.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,400 Member
    Options
    Not it. Since I enjoy eating what I want, when I want and have lost 77lbs since mid-April doing so.

Oh, also, I have kidneys and a liver to do the cleansing for me.
  • stephiedee23
    Options
    Seems like a lot of work for basically what is a recipe to crap my pants in public.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    No thanks
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Pass.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Not a chance!
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    If you have healthy kidneys and liver...um, you've no reason to do any type of 'cleanse'.

Just eat sensibly, drink plenty of water, and move your body more. Nothing else is needed.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Your body doesn't need your help to rid itself of toxins and you cannot cleanse it, anyway.

These cleanses are stupid, but I generally support stupid weight loss ideas (and participate in some, myself! (: )

I'm only popping in here to say that many of these cleanses can be dangerous, too.

You can land yourself in the hospital. Don't take diet advice from fitness gurus. They parrot and sputter pseudo-medical BS, but they have no better idea than you do how any of it works.

Be smarter than that.

If you must do it, at least make sure your phone is charged so you can call for help if you need it. Good luck!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Nope, nope, nope. Detox and cleanse are two words I would love to see permanently removed from the health and fitness vernacular.
  • LotusAsh
    LotusAsh Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    nope, sounds like a terrible idea to me
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    the-office-no.gif
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Nah... I like food too much and that cleanse looks like it may set me into a murderous rampage... I'll let my kidneys and liver do the cleansing for me.
  • cottony
    cottony Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    it sounds like if that diet had a different name that is not ''detox or cleanse'' people would be ''oh okay or sure''

i know all that detox bull**** or any diet bull**** won't make your life change forever.
    I lost 50lbs without any diet,but this I wanted to try because I want to make myself be a little more strict,it doesn't mean that i'm following that ''diet'' 100% like it's written. It's just a little plan so I can be back on my 'old-healthier-eating-path'

But thanks anyways
  • Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    If you must do it, at least make sure your phone is charged so you can call for help if you need it. Good luck!

Brilliant advice!
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    IF by cleanse you mean shampooing our bodies in a cleansing of dirt manner, then yes. But I've been doing that few a couple decades now.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I tried a "cleanse" diet using Dawn dishwashing detergent. Didn't turn out so well.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I should really do this... then I'd have material for a new blog involving "what happens when you piss off your bowels."