a lot of married flirting happens on mfp so...

Replies

• George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    So, does it still count as flirting if I read the entire conversation to my husband so that he can giggle about it too? Or do I have to be lying and deceitful and attempting to ruin my marriage in order to flirt?

waitwaitwait You don't show him the noods too, do you?:angry:
  • Flirting, and emotional "cheating" is worse than the physical act. Screw that. Don't cheat, flirt unless you're in the middle of a true divorce. It's sick. Get over yourself. And have some damn integrity. Sick folks out there with no conscience

HiDN8dQ.gif
  • StephenNesbit
    StephenNesbit Posts: 77 Member
    Why encourage this behavior? :huh:
    Yeah--what my wife said.
  • crystalstinson7
    crystalstinson7 Posts: 101 Member
    This is real. This is really real ... :brokenheart:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Flirting, and emotional "cheating" is worse than the physical act. Screw that. Don't cheat, flirt unless you're in the middle of a true divorce. It's sick. Get over yourself. And have some damn integrity. Sick folks out there with no conscience

Strong first post.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    So, does it still count as flirting if I read the entire conversation to my husband so that he can giggle about it too? Or do I have to be lying and deceitful and attempting to ruin my marriage in order to flirt?

Of course not babe! I would never betray your trust like that.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    I don't know ........ does it burn many calories, or just during the righteous indignation venting phase? I think I'll just stick to flirting with my hubby, at least that usually has a happy ending ;)
  • So, does it still count as flirting if I read the entire conversation to my husband so that he can giggle about it too? Or do I have to be lying and deceitful and attempting to ruin my marriage in order to flirt?

no judgement here. Whatever floats your boat :)
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    How is flirting between married people any different than general flirting? You need your own group for this?!

Its like TOTALLY different. there are like rings and secrets and danger. its kinda like lord of the rings or game of thrones...

dNyGO0s.jpg

Where they say things like

post-40695_zpscf5d5fec.png

This makes it almost tempting to join.

It's not everyday you can pull a Game of Thrones gif with appropriate context...
  • This thread has become a fascinating blend of indignation, snark, flirt and humor. Bravo.

And don't fight that urge joannah700
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member

Of course not babe! I would never betray your trust like that.
    nashville-deacon-whew-o.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    I'll be honest, I thought this was code for a Swingers club. :laugh:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    This thread has become a fascinating blend of indignation, snark, flirt and humor. Bravo.

We try our best. :smile:
  • This thread has become a fascinating blend of indignation, snark, flirt and humor. Bravo.

We try our best. :smile:

It burns calories.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Swingers club? It's not? Guess I'll stop polishing my car keys - or is that just for the guys?
  • I don't know ........ does it burn many calories, or just during the righteous indignation venting phase? I think I'll just stick to flirting with my hubby, at least that usually has a happy ending ;)

Jelaan cuts to the heart of the matter. yup. flirting with the one who's got your ring on thier finger gives you something to do with all that...um...momentum :)
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    You know, maybe the OP was just trying to take some advice from good ol' Roger Sterling?

c8a7b520eedc0b402e29b9b0e0c5a0f1.jpg
  • SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    is this for real?
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Can you imagine trying to explain that to your divorce lawyer?! Hahahaha
  • SuninVirgo
    SuninVirgo Posts: 255 Member
    Really there is a group for that? Lmao. How do you even go about it? "Oh, hey, I see you're a married douche bag, I happen to be one as well ;)" Why do people like this even get married? Trying to figure it out hurts my head.

Hahahahaha! so true