The teeny tiny little successes

Options

Replies

• get_it_gone2012
    Options
    I had honey dew instead of cookies at lunch today!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym today for the first time in MONTHS. Just joined 3 days ago and I'm absolutely loving this site! :)
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I love this whole tracking food thing. Nothing makes my day more than completeing an entry for the day and reading the little "if everyday were like today you'd way ###lbs in 5 weeks". It's so encouraging, and it helps.

I think the little thing I've noticed since I began losing weight is the newfound ability to cross my legs comfortably!

oh, and I'm hopefully going to the gym for the first time in over a month today :)
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    -playing in the snow with my kids
    -going to Dunkin' Donuts and just getting a coffee...no donut
    -eating fruit or a low calorie snack in the evening instead of a bunch of cookies and milk
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    *throws confetti*

Y'all rock! Excellent accomplishments!
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    Yesterday, a co-worker gave me a big piece of rice krispies squares because I did him a favour. I had two small pieces of it, and then gave it away to a different co-worker!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    My 11 year old daughter bought me a dark chocolate bar last week.

Awww, so sweet of her!

It's still in the fridge. Untouched. And I have been PMSing all week. VICTORY!
  • kitta3
    kitta3 Posts: 84
    Options
    Ive started taking the stairs at work, instead of the elevator! sometimes half way up, Im ready to fall over.
    I am so out of shape
    and I never use to be, its so embarassing to myself.

Ive still yet to say no to one little peice of chocolate... or mints..all day
    but that will come
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I pushed a plate of biscuits and gravy away after I had my 1 biscuit limit.
  • ngoat
    ngoat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I didn't drink any soda yesterday! I usually have about 3 a day!
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    I had a diet coke instead of an alcoholic drink after work yesterday :smile:
  • klininger
    Options
    I love reading everybody's victories! Way to go!!!
  • KT73
    KT73 Posts: 1
    Options
    I can now run a whole mile in 12 minutes without stopping! That may not seem like much, but I've never been a good runner. Even when I was at my goal weight in high school I couldn't do that. Way to go everyone! I love this topic, so encouraging!
  • MalTru
    MalTru Posts: 37
    Options
    I skipped having the cornbread at Boston Market today, and actually got FULL without eating everything on my plate! Trust me, that is a big thing for me- I was definitely raised to "clean your plate", so stopping when I got full was a big thing for me!
  • NicoleL83
    NicoleL83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone!! Today I had a mulitgrain roll with my homemade beef & barely soup with I had no butter on it!! Normally I would find a way to put 2 tablespoons on a little roll.
  • VictorianJade
    Options
    Wootwoot!

Way to go, folks! Keep up the good work!
  • VictorianJade
    Options
    I went shopping this weekend. I'm normally a pant size 26, and wear a 44DDD bra that has always been tight (finding larger is a pain in the butt). This weekend I bought two pairs of size 24 pants that fit well, and a 44DDD bra that fits comfortably!
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    That is great progress, go you! I got fitted for a bra for the first time this weekend - before, I was so ashamed of my body that I'd rather measure myself than let someone else do it. My size is bigger than I thought it was, but at least now the girls are comfy. :laugh:
  • NicoleL83
    NicoleL83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Last night we went to a comedy club and istead of a alcohal I had club soda with a shot of lime juice!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I went running with my fiance and kept up with him the entire 40mins! He is 9 inches taller than me so his strides are much bigger and I haven't been able to keep up in years! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!