Show me your before & afters please! <3

Options

Replies

• sencysency
    Options
    Amazing :) congrats to all of you I hope to soon have pictures of my own :)
  • Julieboolieaz
    Julieboolieaz Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Jhawk1991-amazing!! WTG!!:drinker:

Rides4sanity-you're my new hero!! Your tummy pic is me!! Your after is my new goal!! You rock!! I'm gonna try to add you as a friend for ongoing inspiration!!:bigsmile:

JONZ264-fabulous results!:glasses:

Djeffreys10-you look wonderful! Great job!!:happy:
    I've never done this before *nervous face* but you guys are an inspiration :) I LOVE looking at everyone's before and after pictures! It's remarkable!
    I reached onederland yesterday, yay! Because I was so happy I decided to take some progress pictures and honestly, I hadn't even been looking at my before pictures as they disgust me, but yesterday was the first time I realised my weight loss so it's gave me confident to have my before pictures out in the open lol. Here you go :)

Hope these are big enough, having issues on an iPad lol

STB6oc.jpg
    6GdLN2.jpg
    Thank you for sharing! I know how hard that is to do!! Congrats on Onederland!! You look beautiful! And years younger too!! Great job!!
  • Magda_Castle
    Magda_Castle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm still a work in progress...

Started on New Year' Day 2014 at 342lb - so far lost 55lb (was 70lb but working hard to undo the damage):

imagejpg2_zps688600ca.jpg

imagejpg11_zps32a68085.jpg

imagejpg10_zpsab252512.jpg
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Before 215 lbs. / During 177 lbs.

2014-07-244.jpg
  • TheBlizz35
    TheBlizz35 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who has posted before and after pics. Can't tell you how much they help motivate me. I look forward to the day when I'll be able to join you with a visual success story of my own. In the meantime, I'll keep watching all of you! You all look fantastic!
  • minky_r
    minky_r Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    wow!!
  • Runningnorth
    Runningnorth Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks amazing, keep up the great work
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Haven't reached my "after" yet, but I've achieved considerable success in a short a mount of time.

5'7"
    HW: 268
    MFP SW: 253
    CW: 212
    GW: 150

I'm down 41 lbs in 4 months.

1da9fcb4-548f-4072-94ef-15e90b74dc50_zps04d08860.jpg

WATCH OUT Onderland! Here I come!
  • apetranovich
    apetranovich Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration, good job to everyone!
  • gems1313
    gems1313 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow you look mega!!!!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Wow thats amazing you went from looking so old to so young its amazing.
  • talliabear2
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Very encouraging.
  • Ralvarezstam
    Ralvarezstam Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    copy and pasted the story i posted on my facebook and instagram :smile:
    Just want to share my 3-year transformation.

I remember the day I started lifting, as if it was yesterday. I stepped on the scale and it said 102.7kg. I remember that I thought: "It's enough! I need to change, and I need to change now."
    So I called one of my friends who was working out at the gym for some months already, signed up and started working out.
    Without any knowlegde about training, nutrition and supplements I just made a start, not knowing if it was right or not and so I started reading books, articles and research publications, as well as watching videos to educate myself.

Now, 3 years later and a ****load of literature and videos later, I can proudly say I lost about 26kg and realised a body
    I could only dream of 3 years ago.

I came already a long way, however these were just the first few steps of the stairs of succes.
    Because I reached my goal doesn't mean I don't have a next one. I am going for a few more steps on the stairs and everyday I am going to be better than the day before.

j7waza.jpg
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    A lot of people here are crushing it.

1411468680619.gif
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Great job you look awesome....
    What did you do?

Me, or was this question for another person?
    yes you fabulous you what did you do?
  • perfectlytrained
    perfectlytrained Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    my before is me *almost* at my heaviest... the after is 3 months ago... I'll be doing my 1st year's worth of work at the end of the month.... calorie restriction/macros conscious and heavy lifting...

eace70d0-f74e-45b1-91cc-68d30fc66617_zps24254e70.jpg
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    my before is me *almost* at my heaviest... the after is 3 months ago... I'll be doing my 1st year's worth of work at the end of the month.... calorie restriction/macros conscious and heavy lifting...

9417dac3-f7e8-4c86-a74f-3652c0a5892f_zpsfc87936d.jpg

fixed it for you :flowerforyou: lower case "img".

Good job =)
  • perfectlytrained
    perfectlytrained Posts: 83 Member
    Options

fixed it for you :flowerforyou: lower case "img".

Good job =)

• Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    Oh boy.. heh didn't think I'd ever do this but..at my heaviest I was 220 pounds around the age of 16
    Started losing around 18 and the only thing that worked was lifestyle change of diet and exercise. It's painful to look back and not even recognize myself but I know it's for the best.

one of the only pics i could find from a friends album lol even looks sad. Almost 4 years ago
    http://imgur.com/s7vDKon

Currently 122 to 125. Really scared I wont be able to maintain it but that's the thing about lifestyle changes. Everything in moderation.
    http://imgur.com/ttrM7qv
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow you all look amazing!!! I can't wait till hopefully one day I can post my results if I ever get any!! But you all look fantastic! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!