MoochieRama Posts: 71 Member
    Liver, beets & Swiss chard - barf!
  • LayfuN
    LayfuN Posts: 1 Member
    Celery... :(
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Spinach leaves.

(Don't mind it cooked in something like lasagna, dip, or on pizza - but not by itself or uncooked.)
  • As a vegetarian who has enough trouble getting protein, I REALLY wish I liked eggs, but I can't stand them in any form. Adding eggs to just about anything is such an easy way to get extra protein without a lot of extra calories, but I can't stomach the taste, smell, or the fact that it is an egg. Yuck!

I'm a vegan. DO NOT STRESS ABOUT "PROTEIN"!!!! There is protein in everything and you only way you will become protein deficient is if you do not eat ANYTHING! lol, even white rice has a lot of protein and too much protein in the body can be very acidic. A healthy amount of protein in the body is to achieve 5% of your daily calories from it.

Best of luck and stop with the chicken periods ;)
    ~Becky
  • kayemme
    kayemme Posts: 1,782 Member
    Fish
    Eggs

but what about fish eggs?
  • My #1 food: mango.... I'm not sure if I'm eating them unripe or too ripe?? They always taste... offff....opinions??
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Kale. :sick:
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    I wish I liked sea food, fish and things like that. Making lunch or dinner would be so much easier if I could handle a tin of tuna.
  • Pretzels:(
  • kittimiss
    kittimiss Posts: 31 Member
    Beets, Quinoa, and Tofu :frown:
  • JayaNagarajan
    JayaNagarajan Posts: 75 Member
    Spiniach, beets, and kale.

They're all SO healthy and I can't stand them.
  • 1) Avocado
    2) Salmon
    3) Hummus

Any suggestions on how to make them more appetizing in a healthy way would be much appreciated!:wink:

My suggestion for the hummus is to heat it up a bit. I had a big problem with the texture if it was cold. My step father works for a huge hummus company, so it was always around. Last year I became a vegetarian and was looking for new things eat, so I microwaved some roasted red pepper hummus and ate it with a few naked pita chips and fell in love =)

I have quite a few food dislikes (pickles!) but the one that I tried VERY hard to like was spaghetti squash. Sadly we are just not compatible.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I wish I liked chestnuts... Everyone enjoys them at Christmas and I feel left out lol. Maybe I could try to dip them in chocolate, a thought :laugh:
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Fish, any seafood besides shrimp. It always sounds good how it is prepared when I am at a restaurant, but I just can't eat it. It is awful. Also, sweet potatoes. I don't even like them as French fries. Something fried that I don't like may be a good thing.
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    There aren't many healthy foods that I dont like. Ginger (is that even healthy?) papaya, and lima beans are all I can think of. I will eat lima beans, but not the other two. I also dont like store bought hummus, but will make my own.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Greek yogurt
    zucchini
    onions
    peppers
    cooked carrots (I like raw carrots though)
  • Makterbro
    Makterbro Posts: 101 Member
    Salad.
  • alseger
    alseger Posts: 10 Member
    To me, tuna is just red salmon with all the taste and awesome oil squeezed out of it. When salmon is available, why would anyone bother with tasteless tuna? I would also put salmon that is pink or anything less than red in the same category as tuna even though it is better than tuna.

Tuna is cat food.

And I guess this post is a little off topic as I don't really wish that I liked tuna. lol