This is a competition...

Options

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    three strings went into a bar.
    The first one went to the bartender and asked for a beer. The bartender eyed him up and asked, "You're one of them strings, ain'tcha?"
    "Yeah," the string admitted.
    "Sorry, we don't serve strings here," the bartender said.
    The string went back to the table.
    The second string tried to act nonchalant and sauntered up to the bar. "Barkeep, I'll take a beer here!" He called out.
    The bartender looked down the bar at him.
    "Say," he said. "Ain't you another one o' them strings?"
    "um," the string gulped, "yes, I am."
    "Like I told your pal, there," the bartender said, "we don't serve your kind here."
    The second string moped his way back to the table.
    "I guess we're not getting any beers today," he said.
    The third string thought for a minute. Then he said, "Help me for second. Tie me in a big knot in the middle of my body, and then pulled my ends apart."
    His friends seemed shocked at first, but they really wanted those beers and were willing to try anything, so they did what their friend asked. When the third string was tied up and pulled apart, he made his way to the bar.
    "Hey bartender!" he yelled confidently down the bar. "I'll take three beers for me and my friends!"
    The bartender eyed him carefully and then asked, "Are you another one o' them string fellas?"
    "Nope," the third string replied honestly. "I'm a frayed knot."
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    2.If the dove is the bird of peace, what is the bird of true love?

The swallow.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    three strings went into a bar.
    The first one went to the bartender and asked for a beer. The bartender eyed him up and asked, "You're one of them strings, ain'tcha?"
    "Yeah," the string admitted.
    "Sorry, we don't serve strings here," the bartender said.
    The string went back to the table.
    The second string tried to act nonchalant and sauntered up to the bar. "Barkeep, I'll take a beer here!" He called out.
    The bartender looked down the bar at him.
    "Say," he said. "Ain't you another one o' them strings?"
    "um," the string gulped, "yes, I am."
    "Like I told your pal, there," the bartender said, "we don't serve your kind here."
    The second string moped his way back to the table.
    "I guess we're not getting any beers today," he said.
    The third string thought for a minute. Then he said, "Help me for second. Tie me in a big knot in the middle of my body, and then pulled my ends apart."
    His friends seemed shocked at first, but they really wanted those beers and were willing to try anything, so they did what their friend asked. When the third string was tied up and pulled apart, he made his way to the bar.
    "Hey bartender!" he yelled confidently down the bar. "I'll take three beers for me and my friends!"
    The bartender eyed him carefully and then asked, "Are you another one o' them string fellas?"
    "Nope," the third string replied honestly. "I'm a frayed knot."

That one made me smile! :smile:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    What do puppies and gynocologists have in common?

Wet noses.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    A cowboy limped into a tiny town in the middle of nowhere and headed for the stable looking to buy a new horse. The stablemaster said, "I've got just the thing...spirited, strong, fast...perfect for a feller like you. Only thing is, he was owned by our last preacher. Preacher thought it'd be inspirational to the townsfolk if he trained this horse to some Biblical commands. You want him to go faster, holler, "Praise the Lord!". You want him to stop, tell him, "Hallelujh!""

The cowboy thought it was odd, but the price was right and the horse was sound. He gingerly climbed up and decided to take him for a run before making up his mind. So he dug his heels into the horse's sides and said, "Praise the Lord!" Obediently, he starts at a fast walk, increasing his speed as the cowboy begins shouting, "Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!"

Too soon, horse and rider are tearing across the land at a full gallop. They whiz past a sign that the cowboy could barely make out, "Bridge out" He starts pulling the reins and yelling for the horse, "WHOA!!" But the horse just keep running at top speed. Frantically, the cowboy pulls harder, then remembers and shouts, "HALLELUJAH!!" The horse screeches to a stop mere feet from the edge of the cliff.

The cowboy yanks off his hat, wipes his brow and tilts his head back, face to the heavens and says a fervent, "Praise the Lord!"
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    A cowboy limped into a tiny town in the middle of nowhere and headed for the stable looking to buy a new horse. The stablemaster said, "I've got just the thing...spirited, strong, fast...perfect for a feller like you. Only thing is, he was owned by our last preacher. Preacher thought it'd be inspirational to the townsfolk if he trained this horse to some Biblical commands. You want him to go faster, holler, "Praise the Lord!". You want him to stop, tell him, "Hallelujh!""

The cowboy thought it was odd, but the price was right and the horse was sound. He gingerly climbed up and decided to take him for a run before making up his mind. So he dug his heels into the horse's sides and said, "Praise the Lord!" Obediently, he starts at a fast walk, increasing his speed as the cowboy begins shouting, "Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!"

Too soon, horse and rider are tearing across the land at a full gallop. They whiz past a sign that the cowboy could barely make out, "Bridge out" He starts pulling the reins and yelling for the horse, "WHOA!!" But the horse just keep running at top speed. Frantically, the cowboy pulls harder, then remembers and shouts, "HALLELUJAH!!" The horse screeches to a stop mere feet from the edge of the cliff.

The cowboy yanks off his hat, wipes his brow and tilts his head back, face to the heavens and says a fervent, "Praise the Lord!"

That one tickled a bit. But I bet someone out there has something better.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

That one tickled a bit. But I bet someone out there has something better.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    knock, knock.
    who's there?
    Interrupting cow.
    Interr
    MOO!
  • SarahRuthRuns
    SarahRuthRuns Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    knock, knock.
    who's there?
    Interrupting cow.
    Interr
    MOO!

My daughter LOVES this one. lol
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    An old woman went to the doctor.

"Doctor, she said, this is a bit embarrassing but I have constant flatulence. They are silent and odorless, but still..."

The doctor nods slowly and fills out a prescription.

A few days later, the old woman returns to the doctor.

"- Doctor, what have you done? My flatulence is as bad as before, but the stench is now so bad I can barely stay in a closed room anymore...
    - Good, says the doctor, I see your nose has cleared up. Let's see what we can do for your ears."
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Imagine if your fridge did what you do to it everyday. Every half hour it goes to your room opens the door, and stares at you for 5 minutes then leaves.
  • SarahRuthRuns
    SarahRuthRuns Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    So there's this brunette at the railroad tracks jumping back and forth over the tracks saying in a ditzy, sing-songy way... "twenty-one... twenty-one... twenty-one".

A blonde shows up and, not knowing why the brunette was doing this, decides to join in anyway. Soon they are both jumping back and forth over the tracks saying "twenty-one... twenty-one... twenty-one".

Pretty soon a train shows up. The brunette quickly jumps off the tracks, and the blonde is run over.

Once the train is gone the brunette goes back to the tracks...

Twenty-two... twenty-two... twenty-two.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    There were 3 very old gentlemen who were regulars at the local bawdy house. They went for a visit and all the girls were already occupied. The Madam, not wanting to lose their business though to herself "They're mostly blind and deaf I'll give them blow up dolls." So she got the rooms ready with the lights off and the dolls inside. The men were talking to each other about it later, commenting on how quiet their dates had been. One of them piped up and said "I think mine was a witch!" The other 2 looked at him strangely, and he said "No joke! I was doing my thing and she farted and flew out the window!"
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    A wife asks her husband, "Could you go
    buy a carton of milk and if they have avocados, get 6.

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk.

The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"

He replied, "They had avocados."
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    True Story

My daughter is 11 and loves going hunting with her dad. My husband was going on a long weekend hunting trip for opening day, with his buddy from work, Kyle.

My daughter and i are driving home, and she starts humming, then turns to me abruptly and says, "Do you think Bubby (her 15 year old brother) would help me hide a body?" i am a little startled and tell her I think he probably would, but it would depend on how much trouble she was in.

"No, trouble. I was thinking if I killed Kyle, then i could go hunting with Daddy."

"Don't you think that's a little extreme?" i asked her.

"Maybe...Okay, so I won't kill him, just hurt him real bad and lock him in a shed or something and then let him out when we get back. Do you think Bubby would help me do that?"

I am trying not to laugh at this point. She then starts humming again, and I recognize the tune from the Disney movie, "Frozen", "Do You want to build a snowman"...then she starts singing..."Will you help me hide a body...it doesn't have to be in one piece..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4jPQw5nSIY
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Two guys are moving about in a Wal-Mart when their carts collide.

One says to the other, "Excuse me, but I'm looking for my wife."

"What a coincidence, so am I, and I'm getting a little desperate."

"Well, maybe I can help you. What does your wife look like?"

"She's tall, with dark hair, long legs, firm boobs, and a tight *kitten*. What's your wife look like?"

"Never mind, let's look for yours."
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Two guys are moving about in a Wal-Mart when their carts collide.

One says to the other, "Excuse me, but I'm looking for my wife."

"What a coincidence, so am I, and I'm getting a little desperate."

"Well, maybe I can help you. What does your wife look like?"

"She's tall, with dark hair, long legs, firm boobs, and a tight *kitten*. What's your wife look like?"

"Never mind, let's look for yours."
    lol!
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Who's the coolest person in the hospital?

....the ultra sound guy.
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Who's the coolest when he's not there?

....the hip replacement guy.