I used to weigh 358lbs....NOT ANYMORE! Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• amr_227
    amr_227 Posts: 23
    Options
    You did a great job. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • MrsKStewart
    MrsKStewart Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    well done you have given me hope ! :love: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • gingermim
    gingermim Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an inspiration to all of us...thanks for sharing both before and after pictures.
  • sunkissdd299
    Options
    Oh my god! You look amazing!!!!!!!
  • tanekag77
    Options
    wow, that is inspiring-glad u were courageous enuf to post! and idk why u were ashamed b/c even in b/f plus size pics u looked great - u have great fashion sense! best of luck to ya in achieving the remaining lbs! kudos to u!
  • callipygianchronicle
    Options
    Wow. Thank you for sharing your story. I’m so proud of you, and I don’t even know you. I love that you were a confident woman not afraid of your body at 358, but now you are healthy and absolutely glowing. Congratulations. And good luck on the final 50.
  • AydensMom528
    Options
    Wow how awesome. You are very inspiring and you look absolutely wonderful. I love reading these before/after because some days I feel like it's just going to take forever to get where I'm going. I need to lose at least 100lbs. Then I see these and think I CAN do this and I WILL do this and one day I want to post before and afters. Thanks so much for sharing and good luck on those last 50 lbs. You go girl!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your before and after! Gives me so much inspiration and motivation that I CAN do this, even though I have so much to lose. You looked great as a big girl, but you're glowing now! Keep up the fantastic work, CONGRATS! :)
  • hparke
    hparke Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome and congratulations for sticking to it and not giving up. Very inspirational!!!
  • Uryan
    Uryan Posts: 1
    Options
    wow!
    That's just awesome! :D
    I'm now in 220lb, and started to think is too much, so i'll take you as an inspiration (:

So proud of you!
  • augustbaby86
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! Congratulations on your loss! Will be looking forward to reading the rest of your journey.
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    You are drop-dead-gorgeous at any weight, but your transformation is amazing! I absolutely LOVE your style, before and after :flowerforyou:

I know it took a lot to post these, but it's truely appreciated. The bulk of my inspiration comes from these success stories. Sometimes I look at how much weight I have to lose and it seems impossible - stories like yours are part of what keeps me going!
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    That's amazing! Thanks for the b/4 and after pics...job well done!!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Bravo...SHINE!!!!
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    You are AMAZING congratulations on your transformation! I hope you are very proud of yourself & good luck with the last part of your journey
  • peteloafer
    peteloafer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    stunning achievemnt - well done
  • janna674
    janna674 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    wow you look fabulous...be very proud of all the work you have done and do not give up! I hope to do the same some day!
  • asyoung78
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • Iamnit2winit
    Options
    OMG!! I am just starting out, you are an inspiration!
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    W-A-Y 2 G-O !!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!