FML

Options
Tbaby1514
Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
Anyone else just having one of those days/weeks? Tell me about your FML moment.

For me, it was brushing my teeth in the shower, and not realizing that shampoo got on my toothbrush until after I already started brushing. Seriously, it was the taste of pure unhappiness.

Replies

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Sucky! Deodorant in the eye sucks!
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    first world problems
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options

For me, it was brushing my teeth in the shower, and not realizing that shampoo got on my toothbrush until after I already started brushing. Seriously, it was the taste of pure unhappiness.

Seriously? If that's the worst of your problems, you really need to quit your whining.
  • da_bears1008
    Options
    A couple of weekends ago, I woke up on a Saturday morning, walked over to my Keurig and realized the last K-Cup was used on Friday... that was my FWP-FML
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say it's an FML kind of thing, but my game is off today. I was at the gym, and I kept losing track of how many reps I had done. On my third time around on my chest and back circuit, i racked all my weights before I was done, and didn't even realize it until I had moved on to shoulders and arms. So, I had to go back and reload the bars for one set.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Woke up this morning with 'eye boogers'. Still do not know how that stuff happens over night (shrug)
  • NotShena
    NotShena Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile in Syria....
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

First world problems lol... Really though, that's not that bad. What about the guy and his family who are under quarantine because he tested positive for Ebola. Now 80+ other's he may have come into contact with since coming home are going to have a rough few weeks waiting to become symptomatic or not.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

First world problems lol... Really though, that's not that bad. What about the guy and his family who are under quarantine because he tested positive for Ebola. Now 80+ other's he may have come into contact with since coming home are going to have a rough few weeks waiting to become symptomatic or not.

Rendering the rest of y'all ineligible to complain about anything ever!!! :points maniacally around the room with crazy eyes:
  • jasonmh630
    Options

Rendering the rest of y'all ineligible to complain about anything ever!!! :points maniacally around the room with crazy eyes:

:flowerforyou:
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Options

I'm sure Ebola guy would be pissed if he brushed his teeth with shampoo!!!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    I MISTAKINGLY WORE NAVY SOCKS WITH BLACK PANTS AND SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

why me, God?!?
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

Pfft...you think you have it tough? That's nothing.

I said I was going to get up and hit some yard sales before work and I ended up sleeping until 11:30...which would have ended up later had the cat not wanted to go out.
  • jasonmh630
    Options

I'm sure Ebola guy would be pissed if he brushed his teeth with shampoo!!!

I see what you did there... lol
    I'd be pissed too.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, half my Baby Bel cheese just got stuck in the wax shell and I had to dig it out with my fingernails. And you thought you had it tough.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Honestly I've had a pretty crappy week all the way around. But it's Friday so I decided to "B*tch, please" and hair flip all my "problems" and enjoy today.
  • jasonmh630
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, half my Baby Bel cheese just got stuck in the wax shell and I had to dig it out with my fingernails. And you thought you had it tough.

When I put my pants on this morning and tried to zip them up, I noticed the tab that you use to zip up was stuck in the little pocket at the bottom of the zipper and I had a hell of a time trying to fix it so I could go to work without being questioned about my hot dog license. The struggle was real...
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

wow... really? So, that totally ruined your whole life?? Really?? I mean, to me, FML is usually pretty severely life altering. Not just bad tasting for a few moments.... but, that's none of my business.....
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Hidden zipper syndrome is the worst!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am have an AMAZING week, thank you.

Sorry it sucks to be you, but it will be better!