1 hour at home workout

13»

Replies

• VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    No offense but you should stick with 30 day shred. It's an excellent workout and it's pretty short. If you have trouble working out, I don't think looking for something longer is going to do you much good.
  • _monicagarner
    _monicagarner Posts: 20 Member
    I think you should try workout programs with Shaun T! He's so motivational and the workouts are amazing! I do Insanity The Asylum. He has a 25 minute program, T25, that a lot of people stand by too :)
  • Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    I second the recommendation to buy a jump rope!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Checkout Hasfit and FitnessBlender both free websites with plenty of workout videos.
  • gummibear64
    gummibear64 Posts: 26 Member
    Great ideas! I just purchased the Zumba Exhilarate program. It makes a big difference when you can fit your exercise time to your schedule rather than the scheduled gym classes. I think I will ask for Turbo Fire for Christmas.
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Bumping
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Why don't you just do a tough circuit with some weight, squats, overhead presses, burpees, planks/walking planks, some plyometrics and call it a day? You could do it in 30 minutes and burn the same amount of calories you would in an hour of a light workout.
  • Wenchiness
    Wenchiness Posts: 126 Member
    You tube has a plethora of work out videos... for FREE! I love the zumba ones, and have made a playlist of things that don't require much jumping. It's fun and keeps me moving without boredom!
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    are you able to get outside to run?