Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• ccnclee
    ccnclee Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends on MFT to help keep me on track! Started back to working out about three weeks ago and am doing great so far with workouts and nutrition. Going to start a round of P90X Classic in about two weeks once I feel I am ready. Love keeping in touch with people trying to reach their fitness goals so send me a friend request if this applies to you. I am going to post some pics before starting the P90X program...should be hot...ha.
  • LanceDuvall
    LanceDuvall Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Always could use more friends!!!!!
  • DEVINinMN
    DEVINinMN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Can always have more good friends, feel free to add me
  • SerendipitySkye
    SerendipitySkye Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    What a great idea for a post!! I agree, it is always great to make new friends. Add me if you like. :)
  • drewsiph_
    drewsiph_ Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Be Sure to Add Me!
  • evildeadgirl2013
    evildeadgirl2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I would love to have some friends to offer my support to and get support from.

This is my second time on myfitnesspal... I lost 80 pounds, three years ago...and...sadly, I have gained almost all of it back.

This time I am determined to get back in shape and feel/look even better than before!

So, please feel free to add me.

Thanks! :)
  • Thaifarang
    Options
    Would be great to add a few people on here, particularly from Thailand, English/Aussie expat living here.
  • lhmaxwell
    lhmaxwell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! On the weight loss path again. Not at my highest (but also not at my lowest). I find I am most successful when I track, share and share/receive encouragement. So add me as a friend and we can do this together!

8lbs lost so far...:
  • Mike_Is_Fit
    Mike_Is_Fit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me please. My friends keep going inactive.
  • prideandbeauty
    Options
    Hello...:) Let's be Friends...:)
  • DLW3555
    DLW3555 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can add me ... I use MFP to track my nutrition, and my ultimate goal of dropping maybe 20 pounds.
  • bigdday
    Options
    New here. Always looking to find new friends. 8-)
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends to help motivate and to keep me on track..please feel free to add me.I still have a long journey ahead of me .
  • KarenLH88
    KarenLH88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • ddebarnes
    ddebarnes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to support my weight loss journey, the more the merry:laugh:
  • Staysassy
    Staysassy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a friend to any one who needs the extra support because I truly could use the support. Add me... :wink:
  • Singlemomsgrind
    Singlemomsgrind Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Suzy. Add me as a friend. I need all the encouragement:smile: I can get.
  • kevinuc74
    kevinuc74 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Always up for more friends. Plenty of room on this weight loss train. Add me!
  • yve40mc
    yve40mc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely looking for more friends...feel free to add me....not sure how to add other ppl